Hope tor quality
- KCMA plans for economic upturn. Titus, Dick // Wood Digest;Apr2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on developments related to the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA). The KCMA has the highest number of members in its history. They account for some 70 percent of the cabinets sold in the U.S. KCMA's strategic planning conference keyed in on ideas for recovery...
- Curios display fresh touches. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p16
Cites the business condition of the curio cabinet furniture market. Citation of the efforts of the manufacturers to increase profits by introducing alternate styles and establishing competitive prices; Observation of the increase of profits by Howard Miller and Ello Furniture from sales of floor...
- GWINNER TAKE ALL. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2015, Issue 5935, p16
The article reports on the business planning of cabinet maker Gwinner Wohndesign. Topics discussed include the firm's preparation for the annual Midpoint furniture show taking place at Cranmore Avenue in Shirley in 2015; The brand collaboration with international design houses to meet the needs...
- A Year to remember, a season to forget. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p8
Editorial. Comments on the resurgence of the cabinet manufacturing industry in 1994. Sales statistics; 1993 sales figures; Decline in cabinet demand during the period of national recession in the George Bush era; Entry of Elkay Manufacturing Co. into the top ten of United States cabinet...
- What's missing? Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p20
Presents the results of the author's survey of furniture and cabinet dealers on what they need from the manufacturer and answers queries on woodwork. Complaints and expression of satisfaction; Queries on custom work, delamination problem on drawer fronts and use of pine planking.
- Curios' strengths hold sales steady. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
Highlights trends in the collectors cabinet market in the United States as of June 25, 2001. Sale of curios and bedroom sets; Tupelo Furniture Market's introduction of cabinets; Leick's different approach to design; Traditional styles at Philip Reinisch.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...
- Having fun with rubber. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Focuses on the use of rubber as an alternative material in the furniture industry particularly the Cecily cabinets by Shorthouse Design.
- Metal meets its match. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's launch of three cabinet ranges.