- Singapore government providing $10M to fund development of design talent. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p56
The article reports on the Singaporean government's plan to provide $10 million to help the Singapore Furniture Industries Council improve design talent in the local furniture industry. The funding also will support a Design Entrepreneur Development program aimed at helping individuals and...
- State to get funds to map broadband activities. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/29/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 230, p8
The article reports that New York will receive a six million U.S.-dollar federal stimulus grant to support its broadband activities.
- Communications grant is 'chance of a lifetime'. Zah, Erny // Navajo Times;4/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 15, pA9
The article reports on the move of Walter Haase, general manager of the Navajo Tribal Utilities Authority (NTUA), to push the construction of a fiber optic broadband network on the Navajo Nation after it has awarded with a 32.2 million dollars of federal grant.
- FEDERAL FARM BILL FUNDING RURAL BROADBAND ROLLOUTS. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;9/9/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the federal funding of a high-speed data networks in rural communities in Iowa. Amount of fund allocated to finance broadband services for rural consumers; Criticisms on the funding; Opportunities offered by government subsidized broadband services for telecommunication companies.
- Grant Will Provide Broadband Access to Small W.Va. Town. BURDETTE, WHITNEY // State Journal (WV);9/2/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p11
The article reports on a U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) grant which will provide broadband services to small towns in West Virginia in 2011.
- PJ2 home for JLP Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that John Lewis has moved the furniture department of its Chelsea, England branch to a separate store, PJ2.
- Kitchen sales up again. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports the sales increase of the kitchen furniture of John Lewis in Great Britain. Domination of contemporary styles in the fitted kitchen offer; Growth of the sales in casual dining.
- John Lewis sees sales rise by 7%. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the increase of furniture sales in John Lewis department stores. Factors affecting sales increase; Rate of increase; Decline in sales of garden furniture.
- Curtains pull JLP customers. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p6
Reports the use of Express Curtains service in boosting the soft furnishing sales at John Lewis. Rate of sales increase in October 2001; Assessment of buying services head Jane Gethins on the contribution of Express Curtains service in the company sales; Description of the Jonelle prints, one...