Duo track down buy-out target
- Opening curtains for new business. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p6
Reports on the management buy-out of the curtain pole and accessory firm Cope and Timmins in Great Britain. Details on the investments in the company; Design and elements of the company.
- Cope & Timmins buy Olympic blinds company. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2008, Issue 5588, p31
The article reports on the acquisition of Cope & Timmins, North London-based curtain track distributors to the furniture trade, to the manufacturers of interior and exterior window blinds Olympic Blinds. Accordingly, the acquisition is in line with the company's commitment to expand in the...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p3
Reports developments on furniture industry and trade in the United States as of November 2001. Formation of Employment Tribunal System Task Force by Department of Trade and Industry; Presentation of price list from the Cabinet manufacturer J. Sydney Smith; Launch of the poles products by Cope...
- Clipper Group 'Copes' with new innovative NDC. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep2006, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p41
The article provides information on the Clipper Group, a customer-led logistics services group in Great Britain, and its involvement with Cope and Timmins. Overall, the Clipper Group has a network of 22 distribution centers, a 600 strong fleet, a workforce of 2000 and 2.5 million square feet of...
- Tight ends in sight. // Sporting News;03/10/97, Vol. 221 Issue 10, p19
Features a photograph of football player Derek Brown who was signed to a one-year contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars football team.
- Fletchers win penning title. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the success of Tonya and Alan Fletcher as they teamed with Gary J. Fletcher for winning the world champion team penning title during the American Quarter Horse Association Bayer Select World Championship Show on September 3, 2009 in Amarillo, Texas.
- Fletchers place in top 10 during AQHA horse show. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p6
The article reports that Alan and Tonya Fletcher of Clarendon, Texas and their horses Salt Fork Smart Too and Salt Fork Bonita have succeeded to be included in the Top 10 during the Select Ranch Sorting at the 2009 Bayer Select World Championship Show held in Amarillo, Texas from August...
- TYPE SPECIES. Dempsey, Mike // Design Week;11/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p17
Focuses on the work and success of graphic designer Alan Fletcher, co-founder of the design consultancy, Pentagram. Career history; Reputation in the graphic design community; Achievements.
- REMEMBERING A GRAPHIC ARTIST. Schlagman, Richard // Eye (0960779X);Winter2006, Vol. 16 Issue 62, p4
An obituary for Alan Fletcher, a graphic artist, is presented.