- MFI directors reap rewards. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p1
Reports on the bonuses received by MFI directors in Great Britain.
- The warning signs for MFI. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Presents a chart depicting the effect of MFI Furniture Group PLC's fourth profits in Great Britain.
- MFI shares fail to respond. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p6
Reports on the first quarter sales and stock performance of MFI in 2000.
- Avoiding 'Teething' Pains. Hickey, Katheleen // Traffic World;9/27/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 39, p15
Reports on the new supply chain leaders installed by Sainsbury PLC and MFI Furniture Group PLC after discovering problems that significantly affected revenue and customer service levels in Great Britain. Amount invested by Sainsbury to automate and upgrade its supermarket supply chain,...
- Management shuffle as MFI sales fall faster. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the reorganization of MFI Furniture. Sales performance; Launch of sales promotions; Restructuring of product categories; Advertising budget; Executive promotion of Gordon MacDonald, Mark Horgan and Steve Walker. INSET: What the chief's earn.
- MFI retains 18-month clause for chief exec. Goodburn, Matt // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);10/12/2005, p1
Reports that Mullard Furniture Group PLC has finalized a review of its directors' change of control clause in 2005. Proposal of the company's shareholders to continue giving some executive directors 18 months compensation in the event of a company takeover; Confirmation by the company's...
- MFI's good turn for charity. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p33
Reports that MFI Furniture Group has donated 1,000 pounds to the Kent Air Ambulance Trust.
- MFI prepares for life without upholstery after profits jump. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p3
Reports that MFI is preparing for life without upholstery after deciding to concentrate on its `core' kitchen and bedroom ranges. Removal of upholstery from 14 of the company's stores; MFI's switch to regional warehouses; Effect of the switch on five-10 staff; Increase of retailing operating...
- MFI is cleared of false pricing. // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p5
States that MFI has been cleared from the false pricing complaints filed by the Gateshead Trading Standards officials. Allegation on MFI's offering of discounts for multiple purchases; MFI lawyer's answer on the complaints.