- JDP Furniture Group's profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p10
The article reports on the increase of pre-tax profit of group owner of furniture brands, JDP Furniture Group Ltd. by 2.35 million-pounds and total sales of 50.85 million-pounds in 2010.
- JDP boost. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p4
Reports on the expansion of the JDP Furniture Group's Leeds mill and veneering plant in Great Britain.
- Group firmly in the black despite turnover dip. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p10
The article reports on the decision of JDP Furniture Group Ltd., the parent company of luxury furniture manufacturer Parker and Farr, to trade positively despite failure to establish year on year increase in sales and profits.
- Dramatic Saracen is front runner from JDP. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Features the sofa designs unveiled by various manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition in third week of September 2000. JDP Furniture Group's bold and striking Saracen; Inspiration's modern offering called Ibis; Parker & Farr's Art Deco Broadway with scatter cushion back and pleated armed...
- Charles Barr set for Long Point, but announces factory changes. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p7
The article announces the participation of Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. in the Long Point Exhibition on September 13-16, 2009. It notes that for the first time the company will show examples from all six of its high quality traditional furniture on the extra space at JDP Group showrooms. It also...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2003, Issue 5350, p5
Reports developments of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 2003. Appointment of George Collings as national sales manager of Westward Europe; Selection of Martin Long as seating business manager of Roneo Systems Furniture; Recruitment of Chris Everist as sales...
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p26
The article presents information on Wade Upholstery Ltd., including the comments of Chris Everist, its sales and marketing director. Chris discusses topics like the biggest launch comprising of sofa models Floyd, Elliot, Wellington and Jasper, Wade's core customer base, and the firm's focus on...
- John Colls. McCrae, Barry; Searle, Peter // Australian Orienteer;Jun2014, Issue 174, p23
An obituary for former Scottish Orienteering Association (SOA) President and British Orienteering Federation Vice-Chairman, John Colls, is presented.
- Healthy interests. Everist, Chris // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p26
Interviews Chris Everist, sales director at Great Britain-based YP Furniture. Career background; Changes in the furniture industry; Business influences; Experiences with difficult customers.