Installing Gas-Fired Infrared Heaters
- Installing Makeup-Air Units. Tinsley, Robert W. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2004, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p43
Cites important factors and items to consider during the makeup-air unit installation process. Location; Diffuser sites; Gas-fired units; Disconnect switch location.
- The 2009 Report on Gas-Fired Infrared Heaters: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for gas-fired infrared heaters for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city, including the percent share...
- Exterior Tile Work. Gobis, Dave // Floor Covering Installer;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
The article offers the author's insights regarding the exterior tile work including its proper installations and applications. The author states that in exterior application it is recommended to spend a few extra dollars for the assurance of good premium bonding material suits for the...
- Wood Substitute. Banyay, Laurie // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p63
The article focuses on the new flooring and interior applications for recycled leather. It says that the EcoDomo recycled leather products can be utilized in placed of wood in all interior applications. It states that the leather tiles and flooring can be used anywhere in the house except for...
- Less & DesignworksUSA. // Display & Design Ideas;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p42
This article reports that teaming with BMW Group DesignworksUSA, Lees brings to market the MotorSport Collection, which is available in both broadloom and tile. The collection is inspired by imagery in everyday scenery.
- PRODUCT PROFILE: Transparent Tube Furnace. Brocklehurst, Jim // Ceramic Industry;Sep2006, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p35
This article features the Trans Temp transparent tube furnace developed by Thermcraft. The furnace allows users to visually monitor the process during operating temperatures. It is composed of three glass tubes and a heating coil. Its benefits include repeated reflection of infrared energy and...
- The Warmth Wave. Adams, Larry // Appliance Design;Jul2011, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p15
No abstract available.
- Sensors. Adamy, Dave // Journal of Electronic Defense;Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p48
The article offers information on the incorporation of actual infrared (IR) sensors in missiles that generates a signal after receiving infrared energy. It state that sensor material used in missiles is based on response from spectral range, which determines the target temperature against which...
- Using a Thermopile Sensor in IR Digital Thermometers. // Medical Design Technology;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 12 Issue 7, Special section p9
The article reports on the use of thermopile sensor in infrared (IR) digital thermometers. It is noted hat the thermopile sensor allows an ear digital thermometer to measure the infrared heat of the eardrum which reflects the temperature of the hypothalamus. The thermopile infrared sensor...