How to Write for HPAC ENGINEERING
- The 'V' in ASHRAE. Turner, Fred // ASHRAE Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p5
The article focuses on the October 2004 issue of the "ASHRAE Journal." This issue has three articles on ventilation rate procedures. One is by Dennis Stanke, Member ASHRAE, vice chair of ASHRAE Standing Standards Project Committee 62.1. Stanke covers the general precepts of Addendum 62n, and how...
- ASHRAE Celebrates Engineers Week. // ASHRAE Journal;May2005, Vol. 47, p1
Reports on the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers' celebration of Engineers Week in Washington D.C. Highlights of the event; Activities and competitions for students.
- Carrier's New Publication. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/30/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the launched of the issue of Expert Insight, a quarterly publication for Carrier dealers and distributors by the Carrier Corp. in the U.S. The magazine features product, dealer features and business best practices in the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning industry....
- Literature. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/1/94, Vol. 192 Issue 14, p24
Describes publications that focus on various topics of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. Spanish version of the `Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification Manual for Hvacr Technicians'; `Safety and the Supervisor' newsletter; Thermocouples;...
- Another News First: Three Editors Now Working from Home. Skaer, Mark P. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/18/2000, Vol. 211 Issue 16, p39
Relates the author's noteworthy experiences in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning market. Purchasing of his first snow blower; 'The News' editors John Hall, Barbara Checket-Hanks and Greg Mazurkoeqicz's establishment of their home offices.
- Back to the future. McConnell, Michael // Snips;Mar2007, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses the creation of the trade magazine "Snips." In 1932, Edward Charles Carter taught of starting up his own trade magazine with a friendly close to the reader concept. The first issue of "Snip" was made in the basement of the house of Carter and his wife Henrietta. Early...
- Adapting to geothermal: Contractor changes direction and does it boldly. Schulz, Gene Church // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/19/99, Vol. 207 Issue 12, p24
No abstract available.
- Single-source solutions. McKew, Howard // Engineered Systems;Sep99, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p40
Points out that heating, ventilation, air conditioning and cooling (HVAC) firms are in the ideal position to begin the record-drawing process in the conceptual phase of an infrastructure upgrade. Partnering with construction companies; System flow diagram.
- Getting charged up over an air conditioner recharge. McConnell, Michael // Snips;Aug2013, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p5
The article comments on the challenge faced by heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services provider regarding the increased prices of refrigerant recharge for an older R-22 system.