- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32952, p36
Several diagrams are presented which list statistics on derivatives and structured investment products including municipal swap index, index-linked muni swaps, and bond yields.
- Appendices. // Money & Finance;
Several appendices are presented on the statistics of Indian financial markets from 2011-2014 with particular focus on the portfolio of scheduled commercial banks, bank credits, and movements of inflation rates.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33400, p17
Several charts are presented that depict negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. which include the issuer, lead manager and financial adviser.
- Morningstar 500. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the rates of bonds in the U.S. as of 2011 including their domestic equity, portfolio style, and costs.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p40
Several charts on the statistics of bond issues in the United States are presented.
- Table 10.6 Net new issues of securities. // Canadian Economic Observer;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p57
Two chart on issues of securities in Canada including bonds total, bonds federal, and securities bought by non-residents are presented.
- Table 8.1-3 - Canadian balance of international payments - Investment positions. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p47
Several charts are presented that list data on investment positions in Canada including bonds, portfolio assets, and international reserves during 2009-2011.
- Your guide to the managed funds data. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2008, Issue 100, p102
Several charts are presented that summarize managed funds data in Australia, including the top 5 retail Australian shared funds, the top 5 retail international share funds and the top 5 retail multi-sector funds.
- CORPORATE FEES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p22
Several charts are presented which details several corporate fees in the U.S. including the long-term high yield corporate debt, investment grade debt, and the initial public offering (IPO).