- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32952, p36
Several diagrams are presented which list statistics on derivatives and structured investment products including municipal swap index, index-linked muni swaps, and bond yields.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33400, p17
Several charts are presented that depict negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. which include the issuer, lead manager and financial adviser.
- Appendices. // Money & Finance;
Several appendices are presented on the statistics of Indian financial markets from 2011-2014 with particular focus on the portfolio of scheduled commercial banks, bank credits, and movements of inflation rates.
- Morningstar 500. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the rates of bonds in the U.S. as of 2011 including their domestic equity, portfolio style, and costs.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p40
Several charts on the statistics of bond issues in the United States are presented.
- Table 10.6 Net new issues of securities. // Canadian Economic Observer;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p57
Two chart on issues of securities in Canada including bonds total, bonds federal, and securities bought by non-residents are presented.
- Table 8.1-3 - Canadian balance of international payments - Investment positions. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p47
Several charts are presented that list data on investment positions in Canada including bonds, portfolio assets, and international reserves during 2009-2011.
- Your guide to the managed funds data. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2008, Issue 100, p102
Several charts are presented that summarize managed funds data in Australia, including the top 5 retail Australian shared funds, the top 5 retail international share funds and the top 5 retail multi-sector funds.
- Your guide to the share data. // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2012, Issue 150, p91
The article presents charts from Commonwealth Securities Ltd. (CommSec) on Australian companies that had the highest volume of trading, and those whose share price rose and fell the most in the month to September 7, 2012 which include BHP Billiton, APN News and Media, and Westpac Banking Group.