- Gainers & Losers: United/ Refco. K. L. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of companies in the U.S. for the week ending March 17, 2006. United Airlines has been one of the listed gainers. The company has expanded its flight offerings to enhance their success. The same is true with Charter Communications Holding's bonds...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p22
This article reports on recent rating changes of different bonds in the bond market of the U.S. General obligation bond of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, has been changed from A3 to A2. General obligation bonds of District of Columbia has been changed from A to A minus. General obligation bonds...
- Kansas Governor: Stable Outlook From S&P Is Evidence of Economic Growth. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius has said that Standard & Poor's change in outlook on the state's AA-plus issuer credit rating to stable from negative is a reflection of renewed economic growth and more effective financial management. Evidence of the growing strength of the state's...
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of February 21, 2002. Several rating categories.