Florida Leads the Way Down as Southeast Issuance Slips 30%
- Southwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p42
Presents a chart reflecting activities in the bond market in the Southwestern States as of August 31, 2004. Arizona; Colorado, Oklahoma; Texas.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p37
Highlights bond market statistics in the United States as of July 13, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 23. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p2
This article presents information on the U.S. bond market as of May 23, 2005.
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of C bonds in Brazil as of January 2004. Performance of external bond prices; Optimism within the Hong Kong, China stock market.
- Weekly Yield Indexes Mostly Down After Fed Talk, Action. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p34
Focuses on issues pertinent to the bond market in the U.S. Impact of inflation on the market; Increase in basis points of one-year note index; Tables showing economic indicators of bonds in the market.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p7
Provides information on the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swaps Index; Comparison between the cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond and a synthetic bond created from variable-rate; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Last Week's Gains Hold. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p44
The article reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in week ended August 3, 2006. The gains on Friday held when the U.S. bond market remained unchanged for the rest of the week. Investors waited if the Federal Open Market Committee at its meeting Tuesday holds rates...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p30
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 17, 2005.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 28, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves for October 28, 2005 in the Southwestern States.