Florida Leads the Way Down as Southeast Issuance Slips 30%
- Southwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p42
Presents a chart reflecting activities in the bond market in the Southwestern States as of August 31, 2004. Arizona; Colorado, Oklahoma; Texas.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p37
Highlights bond market statistics in the United States as of July 13, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 23. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p2
This article presents information on the U.S. bond market as of May 23, 2005.
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of C bonds in Brazil as of January 2004. Performance of external bond prices; Optimism within the Hong Kong, China stock market.
- Weekly Yield Indexes Mostly Down After Fed Talk, Action. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p34
Focuses on issues pertinent to the bond market in the U.S. Impact of inflation on the market; Increase in basis points of one-year note index; Tables showing economic indicators of bonds in the market.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p7
Provides information on the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swaps Index; Comparison between the cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond and a synthetic bond created from variable-rate; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2005.
- BOND-WATCH. Scarchilli, Michael; Ackerman, Andrew; Vadum, Matthew; O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p33
The article reports on developments related to the bond market in the United States as of February 6, 2006. Groton, Connecticut will competitively sell 22 million dollars of taxable and tax-exempt bonds and bond anticipation notes. Bank of America will maintain a charter within Delaware....
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p30
Presents data concerning the bond market in southeastern U.S. as of April 14, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.