XL Capital Names New General Counsel
- XLCA Hires Asset Securitization VP. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p6
Reports the hiring of Jorge Gana, vice president in the commercial asset securitization group of XL Capital Assurance Inc.
- XLCA Hires MBIA Vets For Public Finance Dept. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p7
The article reports on the hiring of MBIA Insurance Corp. veterans Adam T. Bergonzi and Rosalie Jackson by triple-A rated bond insurer XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA) for its public finance department. Bergonzi will be a managing director in the company's credit risk management group and will...
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p50
Presents several news items related job changes in public finance in the U.S. as of October 30, 2001. Appointment of employees following a consolidation of groups within finance company J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Post at which Francis C. Constantinople joined New York-based finance company XL...
- XLCA Set to Expand in Response to Growing Investor Demand for Liquidity. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/29/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31810, p6
Reports on the business operations of XL Capital Assurance (XLCA) Inc. in New York City. Hiring of several members for its expansion; Influence of investors' demand for greater liquidity on the rush expansion of the company; Financial performance of XLCA for the first three quarters.
- CLARIFICATION. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
A correction to the article misstating the name of bond issuer XL Capital Assurance Inc. published in the July 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- A Tale of Two Hires. Kautt, Glenn G. // Financial Planning;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p45
The author relates two appointments made by their firm. In a post of operations associate, they hired a man with substantial academic credentials while for a tax accountant, they got a certified public accountant woman but without professional tax return experience. The performance of the two...
- HIGHWAY NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Roads & Bridges;Sep2004, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p12
Presents updates on the appointment and selection of employees in the highway construction industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Appointment of Jamie McVicker as an associate of the Horner & Shifrin Inc.; Selection of Eugene W. Little and Eileen Della Volle as vice presidents of business...
- The CAP fits Fildes. // Commercial Motor;5/26/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5130, p67
Reports on the appointment of David Fildes at CAP. Career background.
- NRA NAMES GARREN VICE PRESIDENT. // SN: Supermarket News;5/30/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p30
Reports on the appointment of Donna Garren as vice president of the National Restaurant Association. Responsibilities of Garren in the association; Employment background of Garren.