Chicago Fed: CFMMI Slipped In June
- Chicago Fed: Mfg Flat at 104.9 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago last July 26, 2007. The data reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index flattened last June at 104.9 right after the May index was revised to an unchanged level from the originally reported 0.2 percent...
- Fed Manufacturing Index Up 0.7% in Jan. to 113.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p28
The article reports on the increase of the production index of Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing for January 2006 in the U.S. The rise of the Federal Reserve Board's industrial production index for manufacturing is discussed. Thus, the overall output in the region for January has increased as...
- Chicago Fed Index Drops 26% in August. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32972, p2
The article reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index slumped 2.6% in August to a seasonally adjusted level of 103.5 after a revised 0.2% increase in July in Chicago, Illinois. The Federal Reserve Board's industrial production index for manufacturing fell 1.0% in August while the...
- Chicago Fed Mfg Index Up 0.6% to 104.5 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p2
The article reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest manufacturing index in the U.S. increased 0.6 percent in December 2006 to a level of 104.5 after the November index was revised to a 0.2 drop to 103.9 from the reported 0.3 percent jump to 104.4. Nationally, the Federal Reserve Board's industrial...
- Chicago Fed Index Slips 0.2% in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p2
Reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index decreased in September 2005 to a seasonally adjusted level of 111.0 after the revision of the August 2005 index in Illinois.
- Chicago Fed Midwest Index Drops 0.4% to 93.4. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33805, p2
The article informs that the stock index of the company Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing has dropped down by 0.4 percent in September 2012.
- Chicago Fed: Factory Activity Up 2.4% in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p2
The article reports on the 2.4% increase of Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing's production index in April 2012 to a seasonally adjusted level of 94.2.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33105, p2
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. The Treasury Department announce that it will borrow $361 billion in the second quarter, finishing with a cash balance of $245 billion. Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index has dropped by 2.4% in March 2009 to a seasonal adjusted level of 82.0. A...
- Chicago Fed Index Rose to 111.1 in Aug. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p2
No abstract available.