- JEA Water Rises. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the ratings of the outstanding bonds of Jacksonville Electric Authority in Jacksonville, Florida. Removal of the ratings for the credit by the agency; Consistency of the credit factors for the authority's water and sewer utility.
- LOUISIANA: Fitch Raises Baton Rouge. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32564, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded some of the debt sold by Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The city is planning to issue $32 million of public improvement sales tax revenue refunding bonds. Analyst Steve Murray states that the upgrade reflects the sudden flow in retail activity...
- Fitch: Secured Bonds Dominate Defaults. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p30
The article reports on deals with a report released by U.S. rating company Fitch Ratings regarding the default rate of secured bonds in the country in 2011 and 2012. It mentions that 14 of 19 companies that issued defaults have secured bonds. According to the author, the trend caused the default...
- ILLINOIS: Good News for Cook Forests. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33196, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the general obligation (GO) debt of Cook County Forest Preserve District given by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in Illinois. The district has received an AA-minus from A-plus rating which is in recognition of improve finances. Fitch explains that the strong financial...
- Mission Bend, Tex., MUD Nets Upgrade. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the rating for the unlimited-tax bonds of the Mission Bend Municipal Utility District in Texas.
- Fitch Downgrades More Katrina-Affected Credits in Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p33
Reports on the decision of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the ratings of the bonds of various entities in Louisiana. Contribution of Hurricane Katrina on the agency's move; Impact of the action on the bonds of the entities; Identification of the ratings on the negative watch.
- Florida-Based Adventist Gets Fitch Upgrade to A-Plus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p48
Reports on the revision of the bond rating of Sunbelt Obligated Group by Fitch Ratings Inc. Affirmation of the rating agency of the F1 short-term rating on the bonds of the company; Role of the improve financial profile of the company on the upgraded rating; Rating provided by other ratings...
- Medical Deal Rated. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p35
Reports on the assignment of rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the revenue bond issued by Hunterdon Medical Center. Role of the New Jersey Healthcare Facilities Financing Authority as conduit issuer of the bond; Use of the proceeds to pay for health and wellness center and a parking garage; Basis...
- European corporate debt issuance soars. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;7/19/2012, p7
The article reports on the 35% increase in the corporate debt issuance of companies in Europe in the first half of 2012. According to Fitch Ratings Ltd. European companies have issued 188.8 billion (bn) pounds of corporate debt. Monica Insoll, managing director at the credit market research team...