Port of Anchorage Weighs $51M TIFIA Request
- Port of Anchorage Receives $10 Million for Next Phase of Development. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;5/4/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on a fund provided by the U.S. Department of Defense's Office of Economic Adjustment for the renovation and expansion of the Port of Anchorage in Alaska in 2009. The funding will allow the port to complete the next phase of its renovation and expansion, which will add an...
- Gulf Coast Ports Rebuild. Plume, Janet // Traffic World;11/21/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 47, p32
The article reports that port interests should keep long-term strategy in mind during their rebuilding efforts, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation. Local officials and leaders of the maritime community need to keep an eye on long-term plans, while the Port of New Orleans and...
- Coralville transpo center receives DOT funding. // Corridor Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that the city of Coralville in Iowa received funding worth $750,000 from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for the construction of the Intermodal Transportation Facility.
- DOT to Announce $600M Of Transportation Grants. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;10/20/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33402, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Department of Transportation to announce 600 million dollars worth of grants that will finance transit, rails bridges and other local surface projects in 21 states in the U.S.
- DOT Sets Up Credit Council to Help With Loans. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p5
Reports on the establishment of a new credit council to oversee the direct loans and loan guarantees under the Transportation Infrastructure Financing and Innovation Act program by the Department of Transportation in the U.S. Enhancement of the taxpayer confidence in the federal government;...
- Transportation Department's loan program, though expanding, doesn't get much play. Allen, James C. // American Banker;5/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 83, p6
Reports on the Department of Transportation's loan program. Expansion of the agency's loan program in short-term loans since 1991; Restrictions placing the program in obscurity; Advantages of the program for eligible companies; Comments from Transportation Secretary Federico Pena.
- State Grants & Loans. // Minnesota State Register;10/24/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p490
The article offers updates on state grants and loans in Minnesota as of October 24, 2016 including the Biofuels Infrastructure Partnership--Blender Pump Grant Program, Minnesota Capacity Building Grant and development of a health and safety coaching model for licensed child care programs.
- congestion Finalist. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/15/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32651, p9
The article reports that U.S. Department of Transportation has been included in the list of nine finalists for a $1.1 billion pool of funds, because of its plan to integrate San Francisco's Doyle Drive and citywide congestion pricing in California. The San Francisco Metropolitan Transportation...
- NYC to get money to launch congestion plan. Smallwood, Dean // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p17
The article highlights the announcement of the U.S. Department of Transportation that it will provide $354 million to New York City to help it launch Mayor Michael Bloomberg's plan to reduce traffic by charging tolls for driving into the busiest parts of Manhattan. According to Transportation...