Richmond Fed: Mfg Growth Slowed in July
- Shipments increase in the first quarter. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/23/2003, p1
Reports on the increase in manufacturers' shipments in Canada in the first quarter of 2003. Factors contributing to the increase in shipments; Total shipments reported by manufacturing industries in March 2003.
- Good-producing Industries. // Canadian Economic Observer;Oct2005 Statistical Summary, Vol. 18, p39
Presents several charts and graphs depicting the economic indicators of good-producing industries in Canada. Manufacturing shipments, orders and inventories; Rates of capacity utilization; Farm cash receipts.
- RMA Predicts No Growth For 2007 Tire Shipments. // Rubber World;Fall2007, Vol. 236 Issue 8, p5
The article presents the forecast of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) on the tire shipments for 2007 in the U.S. The association expects that tire shipments will decrease slightly during the year. One reason for the decline is the impact of the weakening in the original equipment (OE)...
- Manufacturing Keeps Weakening: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32968, p2
The article reports on the further weakening of manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic States in September 2008, based on the monthly business activity survey. The manufacturing index declined to negative 18 in September from negative 16 in August. Shipments slipped to negative 16 from...
- Lamp, Lighting System Indexes Show Mixed Results during Second Quarter. Harrison, Stacey // Electroindustry;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p31
The article focuses on the lamp indexes of National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) which shows the shipments of compact flourescent, haloge, and incadescent in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2014. Topics include the modest increase in T5 and T8 lamps by 0.8 and 1.3 percent,...
- Richmond Fed: Mfg Growth Moderating. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p2
Reports on results of the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Overall manufacturing activity in the Fifth Federal Reserve District; Decline in shipments from May to June, 2004; Capacity utilization index.
- U.S. Imports 'Treading Water' // Home Textiles Today;7/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p27
The article reports on the number of international manufacturers during 2009 in the U.S. According to a report from tracking company Panjiva, foreign manufacturers with shipments to the American market has decreased 1% in June amid the global economic difficulties. Panjiva says that there were...
- Last Year's Box Shipments Reflect Tough Times. // Official Board Markets;2/7/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p10
The article presents a report from the Fibre Box Association (FBA) on the industry shipment of corrugated products in 2008. The report shows that the industry shipment of such products decreased by 4.3 percent based on an average week basis. It states that the shipment went from 389,498.2...
- Manufacturers' shipments halt two straight monthly declines. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/26/2001, p3
Reports on the increase in manufacturing shipments in Canada in August 2001. Percentage of increase; Shipment values of petroleum and coal products; Decline in shipment of computer and peripheral equipments; Finished-product inventories.