- Untitled. // New Humanist;Autumn2015, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p11
A satellite image of the river RhÃ´ne in southern France, taken between 2008 and 2010 by the Japanese Advanced Land Observation Sattelite is presented.
- BIG BEND, TEXAS. // Wild West;Feb2016, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p80
A photograph of the Big Bend of the Columbia River in Texas is presented.
- Snapshot. // 4X4 Australia;Jun2014, Issue 365, p22
A photograph of a rocky river located in the Gibraltar Ranges in Australia is presented.
- Back in Time. // South Dakota Magazine;May/Jun2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p61
The article focuses on photographer Aaron Packard who spent a week during the summer of 2015 at Devil's Bathtub creek in Duffield, Virginia using the collodion wet plate process that dates to the 1850s.
- Untitled. // Bolivia (Adventure Guide);2004, p270
Presents pictures and photographs of tourist sites and natural scenery indicating tourism and history in Sorata, Bolivia. Twin volcanoes of Sajama; Zongo River; Churches; Crafts; Monuments; Caves.
- The Thick Red Line. // Mother Jones;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p8
A photograph is presented of a forest outside of Ajka, Hungary, which was the site of an aluminum oxide plant explosion in 2010, documenting how the caustic sludge that infected the nearby Danube River affected the environment surrounding the area by leaving a red stain on trees and grass.
- Local Motions. // Plenty;Jun/Jul2008, Issue 22, p81
The article features several outdoor adventures and activities around the world. It includes the effort for the recovery of the injured animals, the photograph sessions for the natural cycle seasons or phenomena and participating in stream rehabilitation project by Trout Unlimited Inc. and...
- At the Water's Edge. // New York State Conservationist;Feb2006, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p10
The article presents photographs of several bodies of water in New York during the spring season, including pictures of Crystal Brook and Red House Lake.
- Nature loves a circle. Milius, Susan // International Wildlife;May/Jun93, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p44
Presents a photo essay of colorful and varied round shapes from nature. Stalactite cross section; Snapping turtle eggs; A South American tree boa's eye; Costa Rican rain frogs' eggs; Malaysian shield bugs egg encirclement; More.