Understanding Trust in International Alliances
- Accountants Going Global. McCabe, Sean // Accountingtoday.com;9/30/2015, p1
Firms seek growth abroad, with help from networks and alliances
- Barter group expands, changes name to Alliance. McChesney, Charles // Business Journal (Central New York);8/2/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the expansion of Alliance Barter, a barter organization in Toronto, Ontario. Nature of the organization's business; History of the organization; Benefits from the expansion.
- A Bright Forecast Despite a Gray Economy. Drake, Diana Lasseter // Business News New Jersey;11/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on the economic forecast for business enterprises in New Jersey. Conduction of the Alliance for Action meeting; Proposition of public sector construction projects for 2002 and 2003; Forecast of the construction budgets.
- New York Stock Exchange shuts down in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday. // Jet;02/16/98, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p7
Reports on a conference hosted by Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition to discuss the expansion of economic growth through increased investment and partnerships with minorities and women in the United States. The presence of President Bill Clinton at the event; Other notable attendees; Key...
- Luxury auto guide. McCraw, Jim // Crain's Chicago Business;03/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 11, pAG3
Features Darice Wright, appointed head of Rainbow/Push Coalition's La Salle Street Project. Job of connecting Chicago, Illinois-based companies to African-Americans; Creation of partnerships between businesses looking for growth opportunities and untapped and underserved communities.
- DEFEAT OF THE ANTI-MACEDONIAN REASON. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;9/23/2014, p1
The article presents the views of writer Toni Naunovski expressed in the newspaper "Dnevnik" in which he comments that Macedonia should not become part of alliances with other countries under which multinational companies exploit natural resources.
- Finding the Right Partner: A Primer. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;10/05/98, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p40
Discusses the problems associated with an alliance between large companies and online commerce companies. Comments from Charles Conn, chief executive officer of online city guide company CitySearch Inc. on several problems experienced between companies; Indication that large companies usually...
- Global unions to help CWA organize T-Mobile. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/10/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 32, p6
The article focuses on the establishment of a wide-ranging coalition by national and international union federations including the AFL-CIO aimed at undertaking multi-national directing drives that increase pressure on international companies.
- Vest Pocket Business Coalition picks Ann Floor as director. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/28/99, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the Salt Lake Vest Pocket Business Coalition's appointment of Ann Floor. Floor's involvement in the business and nonprofit communities; Support offered by the coalition to neighborhood business in Salt Lake City, Utah; Floor's roles and responsibilities.