PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p27
The article reports on the personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011, including Andrew Kobliska of Bigsmack, Cyndi McClellan of E! News, and Jay Madara of Gold Channel.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p18
The article offers information on the personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011, including Ming G. Jung of Communications Equity Associates (CEA) Group Cos., Christian Drobnyk of Lifetime Networks, and Brandon Brito of the Television (TV) 360 television unit at Management 360.
- people. // Multichannel News;5/19/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p21
The article announces the career development of several people in the cable network industry including Tiaan Schutte of Alticast, Rima Qureshi of Ericsson Group in Stockholm, Sweden, and Marcel Gani of Sunnyvale, California-based technology firm Infinera.
- Sundance Widens Focus to Include TV Series, Docs. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;5/2/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the plan of Sundance Channel to broaden its programming beyond films to include television programs in the U.S. in 2005. Number of subscribers of the network company; Other plans of the company; Personnel changes in the company as of May.
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p4
Presents an update on personnel changes in the cable TV industry as of April 2006. Appointment of Dave Andersen at the National Cable Television Association; Employment of Justin Williams at Gospel Music Channel; Promotion of Wendy Vinson at Inspiration Nets.
- Comedy's More-Than-OK Corrao. A. B. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/30/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 22, p37
Focuses on the promotion of Lauren Corrao to executive vice president for programming and development at Comedy Central. Responsibilities of Corrao at the company; Career background.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p41
Presents an update on personnel changes and events in cable television in the U.S. from October 2005 to February 2006. Promotion of Mark Apter at A&E Network; Consumer Electronics Association 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Society of Cable Television...
- People. // CableFAX Daily;1/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on personnel changes in the cable television industry as of January 6, 2006. Selection of Melinda Bickerstaff as senior VP for learning and development at Discovery; Appointment of Matt Turner as senior director for advertising sales at Music Choice; Promotion of Terence Rafferty as...
- People. // CableFAX Daily;1/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p2
Presents information on personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry as of January 9, 2006. Recruitment of John Schanz by Comcast; Promotion of James Bombassei at Viacom; Recruitment of Kip Compton by Cisco.