- Dark victory. White, Dave // Advocate;1/31/2006, Issue 955, p64
The article reviews "Nighty Night: Complete Series I," a box set of episodes from the television comedy series "Nighty Night," released on DVD, starring Julia Davis.
- Brit laffer gets Star treatment. Martin, Denise; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;6/12/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 50, p1
The article announces Darren Star's collaboration with British producer Baby Cow Productions to bring an adaptation of the dark comedy "Nighty Night" to Showtime. Sony Pictures TV-based Star will both write and produce the television show. Star's last project is the 2000 television series...
- Thrill Ride. Mravic, Mark; Bechtel, Mark; Cannella, Stephen // Sports Illustrated;12/21/2009, Vol. 111 Issue 25, p65
The article reviews the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) television program â€œTop Gear,â€ starring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May.
- It's comedy ... Dams, Tim // Televisual;Jul2008, p31
The article discusses the implication of the success of the television program "Gavin and Stacey" of BBC3 (British Broadcasting Corporation 3) in the market for comedy programs. The article explains how the said comedy show will be able to contribute for the channel's fortunes as they start an...
- BBC promotes comedy in `Perfect Day' sequel. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Marketing (00253650);12/16/1999, p6
Reports on British Broadcasting Co.'s advertising campaign which aims to promote the company's comic talent. Launching of the `Comedy Trails' films which will feature more than 40 top comedy names in Great Britain; Goal of creating an awareness of the full range of comedy that appears on the...
- On the Air. Flint, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;04/23/99, Issue 482, p45
Presents information on television programs in the United States. Programming plans of Fox network; Television sitcoms to be launched by ABC network; Comments from network officials.
- TV for Two. W., Mike // Entertainment Weekly;11/26/2004, Issue 794, p104
Answers the question of who among the television couples in comedy and drama television programs are the most well-liked by the viewers.
- MORECAMBE AND WISE CHRISTMAS SHOWS. Kerr, Philip // New Statesman;12/17/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4568, p104
Focuses on the reason of Philip Kerr for hating old comedy shows and Christmas shows.
- Meet You In Midseason. Consoli, John // Adweek New England Edition;05/31/99, Vol. 36 Issue 22, Upfront Programming p40
Focuses on the 1999 midseason television programming plans of broadcast networks in the United States. List of comedy introductions; List of drama introductions; Comments from industry analysts; Programming plans of Fox network and CBS network.