Decisions for Lifetime
- 20 Years of Lifetime. // Television Week;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pS24
Presents an overview of the original prime-time television drama and comedy programs of the Lifetime cable network. "Strong Medicine"; "The Division"; "Wild Card"; "1-800-Missing."
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;5/1/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p54
Presents news briefs on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of May 2006. Cancelation of the fourth episode of the television series "Missing," by Lifetime Television despite the show's high ratings; Availability of the annual cable programming factbook handout from the National Cable &...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);1/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p25
Presents news briefs on cable television as of January 6, 2003. Position of Lifetime in the Nielsen Media Research rating for households in prime time; Television series to be launched by Outdoor Life Network; Network that will telecast the elite European elements of the 2003 Tennis Masters Series.
- Program Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p3
Announces that season 1 episodes of the TV program "Desperate Housewives" will be aired at Lifetime cable TV network in August 2006.
- A nip here, a tuck there. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, pA1
Reports on the development of cable networks in the U.S. Renovation of programming strategies and wrestling; Improvement of the program "Missing" with Vivica A. Fox; Addition of reality show to primetime.
- LIFETIME ORDERS MORE 'DIVISION' Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;02/08/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 49, p10
Reports the purchase of additional episodes of television program 'The Division,' starring Bonnie Bedelia, Lela Rochon Fuqua by Lifetime Television in Los Angeles, California.
- Cable Bows Heat Up Summer Schedules. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/11/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the launch of several television series by cable networks for the summer season. "Starter Wife" from USA is generating the highest ratings for a cable original series. Lifetime is launching three shows on Sundays, including "Side Order of Life" and "State of Mind."...
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p19
Rates the cable television shows in the United States, according to Nielsen, for the week of August 22-28, 1994. ABC; CBS; NBC; Fox.
- The WB's mulitplexing plan. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
Reports plans of WB cable network to multiplex several programs in the U.S. Percentage of unit prices for the second play; Reference to the experience of the network in multiplexing the program 'Charmed'; Selection of series by producers.