Ask the Experts
- NEW PRODUCTS. Metules, Terri J. // RN;Jun2000, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p88
Features several medical equipment and supplies. Retractable scalpels; Ergonomic design of intravenous catheter; Video on pain management.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p10
Reports on developments concerning vendors of medical products and equipment in the United States as of October 1998. UPS Worldwide Logistics' launch of a major logistics planning initiative for health care; Guidant Corp.'s purchase of Intermedics' electrophysiology business from Sulzer Medica;...
- Thought Leaders Highlighted at AdvaMed 2015. // Medical Product Outsourcing;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p68
The article offers information on the AdvaMed 2015 that will be held in San Diego, California to tackle about issues facing the medical device industry.
- The End--a Good Place to Start. Delporte, Christopher // Medical Product Outsourcing;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p8
The article focuses on the report of the National Medical Device Registry Task Force (MDRTF) which assess how the medical device industry can better monitor medical products' performance after they become commercially available.
- Research & Markets: The Guide to Distributors of Medical Equipment & Supplies Worldwide 2011 - Regional Volume II: Middle East/Africa. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/14/2011, p213
The article reports on the released of "The Guide to Distributors of Medical Equipment and Supplies Worldwide 2011 - Regional Volume II: Middle East/Africa," which offers information regarding medical sales companies in Middle East and Africa.
- Dear Medical Device Manufacturing Colleague. Gardner, James // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/19/2007 BioFutures Supplement, Vol. 28, Special section p1
The article presents the author's message as president of the Indiana Medical Device Manufacturers Council (IMDMC). He expresses his excitement over the council's partnership with the Indiana Health Industry Forum and the "Indianapolis Business Journal" to develop communications tools to focus...
- Indiana's medical device industry. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/19/2007 BioFutures Supplement, Vol. 28, Special section p1
The article provides an overview of the medical devices industry in Indiana which is a major factor in the state's overall prosperity. A brief history of the state's medical devices industry is given. According to the article, medical device companies benefit from their close proximity to...
- Kee DM ring Up With IRC Changes. Kesselman, Paul // Podiatry Management;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p69
Discusses the changes in durable medical equipment regional carriers (DMERC) in the U.S. in 2006. Rate of rejections for DMERC claims; Functions of data that provides evidence that many DME suppliers are still unclear as to how to bill properly their DMERC; Documentation requirements which...
- Research & Markets: The Medical Device Market in Iran - Iran's Medical Device Market is Estimated to be Worth US$702 Mln in 2010. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/14/2011, p89
The article reports on the publication of "The Medical Device Market: Iran" report by Research & Markets Ltd. It notes the improved healthcare systems in Iran through its modern medical facilities and services. It points out the increased imports of medical devices and diagnostic apparatus due...