Big Deals Make for Big Differences in Some Firms' Rankings
- San Francisco PUC to float More Than $600M in Debt. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p4
The article reports on the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission's competitive sale of about 525 million dollars in water revenue bonds and about 106 million in revenue refunding bonds. The proceeds from the bond offer will be used for the city and county water system. Kitahata & Co. and...
- N.Y.C. Finance, Water Agencies Plan Deals . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p27
Reports that a pair of New York City issuers plan to hit the U.S. market by bringing some deals as of February 5, 2002. Deal signed by New York City's Transistional Finance Authority (TFA); Long-term special tax revenue bonds issued by TFA; Revenue bonds issued by New York City Municipal Water...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p16
Reports on the results of negotiated sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the companies those won the negotiation deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the bonds; Description of the bonds;...
- S.F. Airport, 2 Other Sales Continue California's March to Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p31
Focuses on deals worked out by the state of California for the month of March 2001. Bonds being sold in the competitive sale by the San Francisco Airports Commission; Utilization of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings issued by the firm Standards & Poor's.
- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- Rival Universities to Sell Part of $1.3B Slate OK'd by Texas Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p48
Reports the approval of the bond deals by the Texas Bond Review Board in Dallas, Texas. Availability of the revenue system financing bonds; Increase of the system on commercial paper program; Amount of the consolidated revenue bonds.
- Emory University Sticks With Debt Plans Despite Downgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p28
Evaluates the debt plans of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Issuance of revenue bonds; Concerns of analysts on the limited diversification of the investment portfolio of Emory; Deals with SunTrust Bank.
- Harris County Readies Last-Minute, $200M Construction Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p3
Reports the public improvement bond deals of Harris County, Texas. Construction of civil justice center; Plan of selling the new-money portion of the deals; Management of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co.
- Upcoming Massachusetts Issue Stands at $750 Million, for Now. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p1
No abstract available.