- Midyear Review. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p10A
Several charts are presented depicting the top financial advisers, top bond counsel, and the top trustee banks for all bond issues in the U.S. in the first half of 2008.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p39
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Top bond counsel; Top bond insurers; Top trustee banks.
- Citigroup Remains Market's Top Underwriter in 3d Quarter. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p34
The article reports developments on the business performance of underwriters in the U.S. bond market for the third quarter of 2006. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. continues to be the municipal bond market's lead underwriter, where it is taking up 12.8% of the market share and managing 383 issues...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p8
The article presents charts depicting information on competitive bond offerings. It contains information like name of issuer and the respective state, total amount of the sale, time of the sale, financial advisors to the issue, legal opinion provider, period of maturation, and insurer of the issue.
- Wanna Reduce HY Portfolio Risk--Go Vegan. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports that most U.S. high yield fund managers are likely to have exposure to one or more of the companies affected by the BSE discovery.
- Year-end Selloff Spooks Market. Iyer, Savita; Appin, R. // High Yield Report;10/30/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Reveals why there will be little participation among fund managers in the junk bond market between October and yearend 2000.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 29, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p35
Presents figures regarding various ratings of bond insurance in various states of the U.S. as of September 03, 2003.
- CEOs Agree: Bond Insurers Will Also Be Going Global. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p7
Reports that the heads of major bond insurers in the United States have reached a consensus to move towards a global presence. Views of the chief executive officers of bond insurance firms regarding trends and challenges for 2005 and 2010; Growth in the demand for credit enhancement in global...
- Top Bond Insurers: All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top six bond insurers in the United States based on the value of bonds they insured in 2000. Number of bond issues insured by the companies during the year; Notes on how the companies were ranked.