Florida's Volusia County Plans $65.5M Gas Tax Revenue Bond Sale
- Kansas DOT Marketing $250M in Highway Revenue Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p4
Reports that the Kansas Department of Transportation has started marketing its highway revenue bonds on June 7, 2004. Ratings for the bonds; Financial management assistance by Goldman, Sachs and Co. and Public Financial Management Inc.; Transportation plans for the state.
- Sacramento to Use Garage Revenues for Convention Center Hotel Bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;04/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30618, p32
Reports on the Sacramento, California, City Financing Authority's plans to issue bonds to finance a convention center in the city. Structure of the bond issue; Investment risks; Security for the debt; Target investors.
- Convention center opponents challenge authority's right to certain taxes. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30463, p5
Focuses on the letter sent by opponents of the planned District of Columbia convention center to the Washington Convention Center Authority, which challenges the city's authority to collect taxes escrowed to back the sale of bonds for the project. Highlights of the letter; General counsel to...
- PFM site's bond sale, its first, goes off without a hitch. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p36
Reports that the Public Financial Management Inc. has completed its first competitive bond sale over its private-label Web site. Structure of the general obligation bonds; Optimism of the parties involve in the sale.
- Nebraska near passing Omaha convention center bill. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p23
Reports that Nebraska lawmakers moved a step closer to passing a bill that would provide about a third of the money Omaha needs to build a convention center project. Value of the project; Preliminary victories of the bill; General obligation bond issue; Funding mechanism.
- Buffalo Authority to Sell $28 Million To Aid Schools, Construction Projects. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32610, p6
The article reports on the plan of the Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority to sell $28 million of tax-exempt bonds to finance capital construction projects in Buffalo, New York and for its fiscally dependent school district. Public Financial Management Inc. is the financial adviser. The...
- Brewers Ballpark District Defeases $51 Million of Sales-Tax Backed Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p4
This article reports that Brewers Ballpark District has defeased $51 million of sales-tax backed bonds in Chicago, Illinois. According to the author, it would help to save about $22 million in interest costs. The three series of bonds were defeased to the first date call, one from the year 1999...
- WISCONSIN: Dane County Airport Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p9
The article reports on the sale of $30 million general obligation bonds to finance improvements on Dane County Regional Airport in Dane County, Wisconsin. Public Financial Management Inc. will serve as the financial adviser of the sale as the county faces general obligation debt of $191 million...
- New Texas agency to help localities fund road projects. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p1
Reports on the objectives of the North Texas Tollway Authority. Bond sales of the Texas Turnpike Authority, which has been abolished, from 1977 and 1997; Projects of the new agency; Plans for the cities of Grand Prairie, Plano and Austin.