Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 6, 2004
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 6, 2003. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p35
No abstract available.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 11, 2005. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Presents a chart depicting the insured yields of bonds of U.S. states for October 11, 2005.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 15, 2003. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Presents data pertaining to the yield of general obligation bonds for various U.S. states for July 15, 2003.
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p38
Provides information on the yield of bonds reoffered by various states in the U.S., as of October 23, 2001. Amount of bonds reoffered by New Jersey-based Florham Park; Rating given to bonds reoffered by South Carolina-based Spartanburg District; Number of 25-year bonds reoffered by Texas-based...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 16, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p37
The article presents statistical information related to general obligation bond yield curves for June 16, 2005 in various U.S. states. Some of the states included in the analysis are Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 4, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Presents information regarding yield for general obligation bonds, issued by several states in the Northeast United States, on September 4, 2003. Bond ratings for each bond; Rate of return for one-year and five-year bonds.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Jan. 3, 2005. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p27
The article presents statistics related to the Plain/insured general obligation bonds yield curves for January 3, 2005 of Midwestern states. The second number for each maturity represents MMD's insured yield for that state. The credit rating of bonds from Missouri is Aaa/AAA/AAA and for one year...
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p33
Presents a chart showing the yields of plain and insured general obligation bonds issued by 11 Southeastern states as of November 16, 2004. Ratings; Names of ratings agencies; Issues by Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, West Virginia,...
- GO Yield Curve. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p15
A table is presented that shows the bond yield ratings of several U.S. states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.