Grand Rapids, Siebert Prepare First Piece of$89M Sewer Issue
- Market Post: More Supply Prices; Munis Rise. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/17/2014, Issue 34228, p1
The municipal bond market is seeing some of the last of the big issues being priced on Tuesday. Prices of high-quality municipal bonds were firmer at mid-session, according to Municipal Market Data.
- DFW picks Siebert for $335M sale. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30823, p1
Reports on Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport's naming of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as senior manager of its first debt installment. Construction of an international terminal and a people-mover system; Amendment of a 1968 bond ordinance.
- Market Post: Wake County Prices Tight to MMD. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34164, p1
The article reports that as per the expectation of a high quality market deal, Wake County, North Carolina's general obligation issue was priced tight to Municipal Market Data's triple-A scale. It reveals 345 million U.S. dollars of proceeds going in favor of public improvement projects. It also...
- N.Y.C., Maryland and Georgia Lead a Slightly Larger Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p7
The article reports on the anticipated lead of Northeast states, including Maryland, New York City and Georgia, in the primary market activity in the U.S. New York City will sell its 631 million dollars of general obligation (GO) debt through competitive and negotiated sales, while Siebert...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority to Issue $250M in Fixed-Rate Debt. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p32
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to sell $250 million of fixed-rate water and sewer revenue bonds during the week of January 16, 2006. Members of the syndicate that will handle the sale are Siebert Brandford Shank and Co., First Albany...
- Pair of Big Florida Counties Bringing $150M of Utility Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p42
This article reports that Broward County and Miami-Dade County, the largest counties in Florida, plan to sell a total of $150 million of insured water, sewer, and solid-waste revenue bonds next week. The bonds are backed by solid ratings and positive financial reports despite environmental...
- Siebert Hires Rasheia Johnson to Head Philadelphia Office. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
Siebert Brandford Shank has hired Rasheia R. Johnson to head its Philadelphia office. She will hold the title of Senior Vice President.
- Michigan School District's $124M Deal to Be Led by Siebert. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p3
Reports on Ann Harbor Public Schools' plans in coming to market with 123.6 million dollars of general obligation school building and site bonds in a deal which will be led by Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. Co-managers of the deal; Ann Harbor Public School's selection of Stauder, Barch and...
- Market Post: High Quality Paper Lacks Yield. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34164, p1
The article focuses on the decline in municipal bonds market in the U.S. in the week of August 2014. Topics discussed include information about the two largest deals including auctioning of 345.2 million dollars of general obligation public improvement bonds by Wake County, North Carolina and...