- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p28
The article presents information on a table presenting market indicators for municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields, security prices, municipal bond prices, etc. in bond markets in the United States.
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 08, 2003. Bond market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market general obligation yields.
- Muni Yields Up 3 to 4 Basis Points: $507M of LADWPs Open for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p2
Reports on the state of the U.S. bond market as of July 7, 2003. Increase in municipal bond yields; Portion of the retail order period that was opened by underwriters in the new-issue market; Limitation of a return of retail interest in tax-exempt bonds.
- Munis Unchanged, As Overall Tone for Week Improved. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market of the United States was largely unchanged during the second week ended July 14, 2006, even as the tone improved considerably from the previous week. Tax-exempt bonds, however, did not improve significantly despite the release of bond-friendly...
- Munis Improve Modestly in Sluggish Trading. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32287, p2
The article reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. It was detected that municipal bonds improved slightly. Tax-exempt bonds decline by one to two basis points. Municipal bonds are observed to be attractive to investors. Trading of Treasury bills increased. It has been...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p37
Presents charts and graph depicting economic indicators in the U.S. as of August 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p37
Several charts that list bond market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and municipal market data general obligation yields are presented.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p43
Presents charts and graphs depicting economic indicators in the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.