Moody's Adds Senior Analyst in Northeast
- Moody's: Cuts Will Dampen Outlook on State Revenues. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p4
The article reports that according to Moody's Investors Service Inc. sequestration will affect economic outlook of the U.S. states and slow down their revenue recovery.
- Moody's: 83% of 2Q Rating Changes Were Downgrades. JAGODA, NAOMI // Bond Buyer;7/29/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33952, p5
The article focuses on a report released by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. that shows 83 percent of public finance ratings changes were downgrades in the second quarter of the year 2013.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p2
Corrections to articles about the outlook for financial guarantors from Moody's Investors Service Inc. and the finances of Washington D.C. are presented.
- A Record For Lower Ratings. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;2/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33855, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned lower grades on 311 billion U.S. dollars of public finance debt in the year 2012.
- Market opening 'may hit earnings'. // Utility Week;12/11/2015, p21
The article reports on the response by Moody's analysts to the plan of introducing competition in the British domestic water market in 2015.
- Moody's Renee Boicourt To Leave Next Month. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p36
Reports on the resignation of Renee Boicourt as managing director of Moody's Investors Service. Reasons for the resignation.
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Michigan Loses Aaa From Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrading of Michigan's credit rating citing the difficulty facing the state's economy. Rating of the Michigan State Building Authority in the wake of its plans to sell lease revenue bonds in November 2003; Factors contributing to the downgrade.
- Moody's to Open Chicago Public Finance Office. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p27
Announces the opening of a public finance office by Moody's Investors Service to expand public finance group in Chicago, Illinois.