NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p38
Louisiana will come to the bond market with 290 million dollars of general obligation bonds in late May 1, 2003 its once-troubled credit supported by improved ratings that should reduce borrowing costs. The bonds will be sold competitively on May 15 via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system....
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p32
Lists bonds for issuance in southeast United States. Issuer; Value; Underwriter; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Full Year. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p30
Presents a chart related to the performance of bonds and the bond market in Southeast U.S. for 2003 and 2004.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p36
Focuses on bonds issued in Northeast United States as of October 18, 2004. Issuer; Purpose; Underwriter.
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for May 9, 2005. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p29
The article presents statistical information related to the bonds in the U.S. as of May 9, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p32
The article presents statistics related to the condition of bond market in the U.S., as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for...
- Municipal Bond Market Set for More Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34413, p1
Municipal bond traders were set for more supply to price on Wednesday after seeing over $4 billion of new deals hit the market on Tuesday.
- Attention Underwriters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p35
Reports on the plan of Connecticut to reevaluate bond underwriting. Possibility of the issuance of a request for bond proposals; Statement of Catherine Boone, assistant state treasurer, regarding its plans; Changes in the bond counsel lineup of the state.