New Jersey EDA's $831 Million Offering Tops a Light Calendar
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- Moody's Assigns N.J. Baal Rating For Motor-Vehicle Revenue Bonds. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a rating of Baa1 to the motor-vehicle surcharge revenue bond deal of New Jersey Economic Development Authority. Reasons why Moody's rated the bond several notches below most of the state's appropriation-backed deal; Rating given by...
- MBIA Begins Offering Insurance on BondLink. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p2
Reports that MBIA Insurance Corp. is offering municipal bond insurance in the secondary market through its partnership with Trading Edge Inc.'s BondLink. Bond-trading platform; BondLink system's premium quote and insurance selling services; Eventuality of online bond municipal bond trading.
- Double-A GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31874, p49
Reports on the ratings given to general obligation bonds of MBIA Insurance Corp. by several rating agencies in Hawaii. Ability of the state to maintain its strong bond ratings; Influence of the bond ratings to the continued improvement in all sectors of the economy.
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- N.J. Financing Program Will Cut Costs for Small Issuers. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p40
Features the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (NJEDA) decision to sell $21 million in bonds as part of the first pooled municipal financing in the state. Aim to serve small municipalities and those without a county economic development authority; Participants in the NJEDA bond pool;...