Connecticut Bond Commission Approves $300M of GOs; No Timeframe Set
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p31
Reports developments related to state bonds in the Middle West. Proposals for school funding reform in Illinois; Removal of the North Oakland Medical Center from Moody's Investors Service's list of possible downgrades in Michigan; Release of an executive order to revamp Minnesota's government...
- N.J. Plans Almost $1 Billion. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33121, p1
The article reports on the plan of the state government of New Jersey to offer $1 billion of refunding and new-money debt. It states that the Transportation Trust Fund Authority will complete a $350 million deal, which includes $270 million of taxable Build America Bonds and $82.4 million of...
- S&P: Most States on Sure Footing, But Upgrades Unlikely. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p32
Reports on the improbable upgrade of the general obligation ratings of the state governments in the U.S. Depletion of reserves; Retention of intense spending pressures; Volatility of the fiscal flexibility; Increase in tax burdens.
- Pennsylvania Putting Long-Delayed $835M GO Salem on Market. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p6
Reports on the trading of general obligation bonds by the state government of Pennsylvania. Allocation of budget for ongoing capital projects; Bond ratings; Expansion of the Growing Greener program.
- N.Y.C. Moves Up $550M Issue To Cover Capital Programs Costs. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p1
New York City is planning tosell 550 million dollars of bonds to reimburse expenditures made for capital programs through the city's general fund, which could come under increased pressure if the state government cuts local aid as expected. The tax secured bonds are being sold through the New...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p30
Presents a chart depicting the bond transaction of several states in the U.S. Amount involved in the transaction of the state of Alabama; Underwriter in the bond deal of Palm Beach County, Florida; Expected sale date for the transaction of the state of Louisiana.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 27, 2005. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the U.S. as of September 27, 2005. Ratings assigned to the transaction of the state of Alabama;Yield curves for five-year notes of Georgia; Rates of the 10-year bonds for the state of West Virginia.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p31
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive state bond sales in the U.S. as of October 7, 2005. Background of the bond deal of the state of Massachusetts; Amount involved in the bond issuance of the Minnetonka Independent School District in Minnesota; Profile of the transaction of New...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p34
Presents a chart depicting the bond transactions of several local authorities in the U.S. Amount involved in the Birmingham Jefferson convention revenue bond transaction; Status of the bond deal of Palm Beach County, Florida; Sale date for the transaction of Fairfax County, Virginia obligation...