MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 9
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p42
Presents charts depicting the performance of various market indicators including municipal bonds and securities in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p37
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including municipal bond index and securities prices in the U.S.
- Wholesale Inventories Dip 0.8%, Sales Up 0.2% in May. Yong Lim // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/10/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the decrease of the inventory of wholesale merchants in May 2009 in the U.S. It states that the economists canvassed by Thomson Reuters anticipated a 1.0 decrease in the inventories of wholesale. It mentions that the ratio of the sales was 1.29 which was away from the 1.31...
- Other NIPA and NIPA-Related Tables. // Survey of Current Business;Mar2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, pD-46
This section presents tables that offer the most recent estimates of personal income and its components and the current-dollar and real value added by industry in the U.S. in 2004-2005.
- Historical Measures. // Survey of Current Business;Mar2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, pD-48
This section presents tables derived from the "Selected NIPA Tables" that were published in March 2006 and from the "GDP and Other Major NIPA Series" tables that were published in August 2005, both in "Survey of Current Business" by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33712, p2
A table is presented which lists the economic indicators in the U.S. forecasted as of March 2012 such as wholesale inventories and wholesale sales.
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
A table is presented which shows the economic indicators as of December 9, 2015 such as wholesale inventories and wholesale sales.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gains to 88.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's final March 2006 consumer sentiment index reading was 88.9. The final reading matched the final February 2006 reading. The final expectations index was 76.0, as compared to the 74.2 reading at mid-moth. The current conditions index gained to...
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index in the United States for September and October 2004.