Inflation Pressure Firms; Future Inflation Gauge Up
- ECRI Inflation Gauge Down to 116.6 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p2
The article reports on a data released by the Economic Cycle Research Institute Inc. (ECRI), which reflects a decline in the U.S. future inflation gauge on April 2007. According to the ECRI data, the country's future inflation gauge dipped to 116.5 from 118.6 in March, which is already...
- Inflation Gauge Warns Of Uptight in Pressure. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p2
This article reports that data released by the Economic Cycle Research Institute reveals a rise in the U.S. future inflation gauge from 121.2 in March 2006 to 121.8 in April 2006. The Institute's interpretation is that underlying inflationary pressures remain in an easing trend. The increase is...
- June ECRI Index Increased to 117.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32171, p2
Reports on the increase in the U.S. future inflation gauge to 117.7 in June from a revised 116.7 in May according to the data released by the Economic Cycle Research Institute.
- ECRI Inflation Gauge Rises to 117.9 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32807, p33
The article reports on the data released by the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) on inflation in the U.S. According to ECRI, inflationary pressures increased in January 2008 as the future inflation gauge rose to 117.9 from a revised 117.4 in December. ECRI added that inflation pressures...
- ECRI Inflation Gauge Ticks Up to 116.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p2
The article reports on the increase in the U.S. future inflation gauge to 116.4 from a revised 116.3 in February 2008 which keeps the inflationary pressures steady. Economic Cycle Research Institute Inc. claimed that in February, inflation was originally reported as 115.9 and underlying...
- Inflation Gauge Up To 118.8 in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p2
Reports on data released by Economic Cycle Research Institute on April 2, 2004 indicating that the U.S. future inflation gauge climbed to 118.9 in March from a downwardly revised figure of 115.7 in February. Increasing inflationary pressures; Rise in the smoothed annualized growth rate.
- Is Inflation Changing Its Ways? Carlstrom, Charles T.; Tinlin, Bethany // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar2007, p8
The article focuses on the changes of inflation in the U.S. It explores on the deviation of the two characteristic features of the process including the degree in which inflation depends on previous inflations and the degree in which the output gap affects inflation. Policymakers suggest to...
- Inflation and the business cycle during the postwar period. Early, John F.; Schmidt, Mary Lynns; Mosimann, Thomas J. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov84, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p3
Examines the business cycle and inflation in the U.S. during the post-World War. Key categories of the Consumer Price Index; Changes in producer prices and labor costs; Rental equivalence measure of homeowner costs; Value of the dollar on foreign exchange markets.
- March ECRI Index Eases To 121.3 From 122.6. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32357, p2
The article reports on the decline in the future inflation gauge to 121.3 from 122.6 during the month of February 2006, based on the data released by the Economic Cycle Research Institute in the U.S. The inflation gauge downsloped in four of the last five months and is now on its eight month....