Puerto Rico Utility Ready To Refund
- HTA bond deal likely pushed back to 2013. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;10/4/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the possibility for the Puerto Rico Highway & Transportation Authority (HTA) bond deal of $2 billion to rollback in 2013. HTA intends to use the bond to pay off Government Development Bank (GDB) loans and raise capital for public works amounting to $400. It clarifies that...
- GDB to issue $2 billion in bonds by year's end. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle // Caribbean Business;8/26/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the Government Development Bank's expected issuance of bonds before the end of 1999. Raising of funds to finance municipal, educational, tourism and road improvement projects; Specific projects earmarked for funding.
- GCB preparing $500 million bond issue. Prieto, Wilfredo // Caribbean Business;3/5/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
Reports that a bond issue of approximately $500 million is being prepared for May 1998 by the Government Development Bank. Objectives of the bond issue; Benefits of the bond issue to Puerto Rico; Detailed information on the bond issue.
- Juan Agosto Alicea, Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p19
Focuses on the operation of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico. Attempt of competing in the global economy; Operational strategy; Names of associated companies; Cost and recipients of bond issuance; List of subsidiaries.
- GDB busy financing road and water projects. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle // Caribbean Business;5/20/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the plans of Puerto Rico's Government Development Bank (GDB) to issue about $1.75 billion in bonds before the end of 1999. Amount of bonds to be issued for roads, municipalities, government and education.
- GDB to sell two bond issues; Fiscal '98 total $2.22 billion. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/20/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
States that the Government Development Bank (GDB) has announced two bond issues totalling $825 million. Dates the bonds will be made; Details on the bonds; Comments from GDB Executive Vice President Lourdes Rovira.
- Highways' $1.16 billion bond sale a hit. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/29/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p12
Reports on Puerto Rico's Government Development Bank's success in the placement of bonds in Wall Street. Oversubscription to the Highways & Transportation Authority $1.16 billion issue; Average coupon rate; Use breakdown for the issue; `Baa-1' classification from Moody's Investors; `A' rating...
- Puerto Rico GDB Denies Port Authority Plans Bond. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/3/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34087, p1
The article reports that Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico spokesman has denied a report that the Puerto Rico Ports Authority has planned to sell a bond by the end of June 2014.
- GDB completes $1.257 billion bonds sale. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;5/31/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the completion of a bond sale at Government Development Bank for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Provision of a budget for construction projects; Refinancing of the government's debt.