A IS FOR APPLE AND ADORE
- Adobe bundle more than sum of parts. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;7/25/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p52
Features the Adobe Creative Suite 2 image processing software developed by Adobe Systems Inc. Suggested retail price; Updates and upgrades; Features and performance. INSET: Macromedia tools' outlook mixed.
- Image editing tools. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;May2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p66
Evaluates the image editing software from Adobe Systems Inc. Online price; Features; Advantages; Contact information.
- test bench: GRAPHICS SOFTWARE. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;May2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p66
Reviews the graphics software Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 from Adobe Systems Inc.
- Re-colour your images. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Aug2004, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p94
Provides information on the color replacement of computer images using the Adobe Photoshop computer software from Adobe System Inc. Features of the Replace Color tool; Configuration of replacement settings for the images; Comparison of the Dodge tool and Adjustment layers in the software.
- Encryption/Digital Signing Software. // Windows IT Pro;Fall2004 Special, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p35
Describes the important features of the Adobe Acrobat 6.0 encryption/digital signing software from Adobe Systems Inc. that makes it easy for users to create, distribute, review, and archive PDF files, voted as the Best Encryption/Digital Signing Software by the 2004 Reader's Choice of "Windows...
- CAMERA CONTROL, PART 1. Meyer, Trish; Meyer, Chris // DV: Digital Video;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p60
This article describes the basic three-dimensional (3D) camera control techniques in Adobe After Effects software. This software creates a two-point or two-node camera, meaning, the user has two individual sets of position coordinates to manage. Two-node cameras are ideal when giving emphasis on...
- Lighten a color without changing its hue or saturation (CS/CS2/CS3/CS4). // Inside Photoshop;2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p16
The article suggests a technique for lightening a color without changing its hue or saturation in Adobe Photoshop CS versions. The Adobe Color Picker allows a user to select foreground, background, and text color in Photoshop. Once a color is selected adjusts its saturation without changing the...
- Photoshop Plug-ins. Kabili, Jan // Macworld;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p31
The article reviews several digital image processing software from Adobe Systems Inc. including Plugin Site's FocalBlade 1.0 software, PictoColor's iCorrect EditLab Pro 5.0 software, and Pixel-Genius's PhotoKit Color 2.0.2 software.
- Second Encore. Fulton, Charles // Videomaker;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p25
Reviews the Encore DVD 2.0 DVD authoring software from Adobe Systems Inc. and offers information its key features, specifications and price.