- Editing Concepts Visits The Circus For MasterCard. // SHOOT;12/08/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p22
Features the television advertisement 'Circus' for Mastercard. Members of McCann-Erickson advertising agency; Concept of the spot; Artists involved in the postproduction.
- MasterCard apologizes. // Quill;Dec96, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p8
Reports on MasterCard's withdrawal of a television commercial off Quebec's French television after complaints that the spot defamed Muslims.
- Art Imitates Advertising. Goldblatt, Henry // Fortune;5/25/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p40
Reports on film and television executives turning to commercial and music-video directors to meet the demand for programming. Commercial and video production houses such as Stoney Road Productions and Propaganda films that are developing into multimedia outfits; Crossover into commercials of...
- NEWSLINE. // Advertising Age;2/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p8
Presents news briefs on issues and events related to the advertising industry as of February 8, 1993. New television campaign to be launched by MasterCard; Women's fragrance to be introduced by Giorgio Beverly Hills; Television spot launched by Dep.
- Working in Harmony. // Onfilm;Aug2009, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p29
The article discusses the nine-day shoot of "Harmony," a 30-second television advertising for Toyota Prius in 2009. The filming was done in Mangere, Australia by the Sweet Shop, Auckland on behalf of the Sweet Shop, Los Angeles commissioned by Saatchi & Saatchi in Los Angeles, California....
- Moving to the Mainstream. Porter, Stephen // Computer Graphics World;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p16
During the past two years, high-definition (HD) video production has taken off as video professionals have embraced the HD format as a less expensive alternative to film. The emergence of low-cost HD camcorders from companies like Sony, Panasonic, and JVC, HD production has been widely adopted...
- DV. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;03/03/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p4
Deals with the prospects for digital lensing of commercials. Experimentation in digital video (DV) on both sides of the Atlantic; Director Nick Lewin's deployment of a pair of DV cameras for an anti-smoking advertisement; DV exploits of director Willi Patterson.
- Call for entries in media production. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on the Telly Awards which have a worldwide call for entries for its 26th annual competition to be held in New York. The deadline for submissions is March 4, 2005. It seeks the world's finest local, regional and cable television advertising and non-broadcast film and video...
- The Cost of Long-Form Production. // Response;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p36
The article discusses the trend in the use of animation and live action in the video production of infomercials in the U.S. Ron Lynch, Cesari Direct chief creative director, stresses that the integration of animation and live action through advance technologies could create better and...