- ON THE TOWN. // Art Review;Sep2007, Issue 14, p144
Several photographs are presented which shows the performance and the filming of a music video by Black Peter Group at assume vivid astro focus.
- Casting Shadows. Nulph, Robert G. // Videomaker;Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p68
The article provides tips on how to create shadows on one's video production. The factors that affect the quality of the shadow include the position of the object in relation to the cast of shadow and the amount of other light in the area. Videomakers should remember that the closer the object...
- NEW GEAR. O'Rourke, Jennifer // Videomaker;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p5
The article offers information on several gadgets related to video production including the myFC fuel cell charger from PowerTrekk, Toxic Type text animation templates from Digital Juice, and Sport ear-free headphones from AfterShokz.
- Open Source Cameras. York, Matthew // Videomaker;Oct2013, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p2
The article talks about the prospects for open source cameras as of 2013. According to the author, open source cinema camera development arguably started with the RED ONE camera. The author cites the difference between open source cameras and video-capable digital single-lens reflex (DSLR)...
- The filming of 'Pinkeltje.'. Hans Frankfurther, P. // BKSTS Journal;Jun1979, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p260
In the last 40 years more than 3 million Pinkeltje books have been sold in Holland; a remarkable quantity for a country of only 14 million people. Pinkeltje, or Fingerling as this small character is known in Britain, is now starring in a feature-length film which has been made using a video...
- TIPS TO CLIP. REIZNER, DICK // Digital Video;Jan2016, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p48
The article offers tips related to digital video and film production. These include using large plastic trash bags to protect film cameras and double checking cable ties when shooting in the winter, ensuring that the camera or hand does not touch the window when shooting on an airplane and...
- BEASTIE BOYS VIDEO ANTHOLOGY. // Entertainment Weekly;01/19/2001, Issue 578, p30
Reviews the video recording `Beastie Boys Video Anthology,' directed by Spike Jonze.
- blond trader. Tsay, I-Lien // InStyle;Jan2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p86
Details the production of the music video for Garbage's 'Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!).' Transformation of lead singer Shirley Manson from being a redhead into a platinum-haired woman; Venue for the shoot; Use of digital technology in the production.
- The Great Divide. Brunner, Rob; Russo, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;12/11/98, Issue 462, p14
Focuses on the split-screen effect on music videos. Music videos that used the technique; Comment from Semisonic singer Dan Murphy.