- GO DEEPER. // Popular Photography;Sep2015, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p16
The article evaluates the SeaLife Micro high definition (HD) underwater camera.
- Zacuto Universal Camera Support System. // American Cinematographer;Jan2007, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p122
The article provides information on the Universal baseplate System V3 motion picture camera support system from Zacuto.
- KEY FEATURES. // Cinema Technology;Sep2016, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p59
The article offers brief information on the key features of the Cinevator, a 35-millimeter (mm) real-time digital film recorder from PiqL AS.
- Helmers gear up for high-def camera. Willis, Holly // Daily Variety;08/28/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 60, p32
Features System EC, a 24P high-definition camera. Capabilities; Specifications; 2:35:1 Cinemascope ratio.
- INTRODUCING THE CINEVATOR. // Cinema Technology;Sep2016, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p57
The article offers brief information on the cinevator, a 35-millimeter (mm) real-time digital film recorder which reads data from a standard digital cinema package (DCP) from PiqL AS.
- KEY APPLICATIONS. // Cinema Technology;Sep2016, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p59
The article offers brief information on the key applications of the Cinevator, a 35-millimeter (mm) real-time digital film recorder from PiqL AS.
- Filmmaking world ready for its HD closeup. Grove, Christopher // Daily Variety;06/23/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 15, pA8
Features the HDW F900 digital camera from Sony Corp. Design and specifications; Capabilities; Popularity with production houses; Volume of orders for the equipment.
- EXHIBITION OF EQUIPMENT. // British Kinematography;Jul1950, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
The article features several equipment displayed during an exhibition held on the occasion of the British Kinematograph Society's visit to Ealing Studios in England on May 13, 1950, including the Auto Kline camera, the Pathfinder Camera Crane Truck and a process projector.
- Canon XL2. Holben, Jay // American Cinematographer;Apr2005, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p120
Evaluates the Canon XL2 MiniDV motion picture camera. Ergonomics and design; Image quality; Specifications.