- Zacuto Universal Camera Support System. // American Cinematographer;Jan2007, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p122
The article provides information on the Universal baseplate System V3 motion picture camera support system from Zacuto.
- Helmers gear up for high-def camera. Willis, Holly // Daily Variety;08/28/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 60, p32
Features System EC, a 24P high-definition camera. Capabilities; Specifications; 2:35:1 Cinemascope ratio.
- GO DEEPER. // Popular Photography;Sep2015, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p16
The article evaluates the SeaLife Micro high definition (HD) underwater camera.
- EXHIBITION OF EQUIPMENT. // British Kinematography;Jul1950, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
The article features several equipment displayed during an exhibition held on the occasion of the British Kinematograph Society's visit to Ealing Studios in England on May 13, 1950, including the Auto Kline camera, the Pathfinder Camera Crane Truck and a process projector.
- Canon XL2. Holben, Jay // American Cinematographer;Apr2005, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p120
Evaluates the Canon XL2 MiniDV motion picture camera. Ergonomics and design; Image quality; Specifications.
- Filmmaking world ready for its HD closeup. Grove, Christopher // Daily Variety;06/23/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 15, pA8
Features the HDW F900 digital camera from Sony Corp. Design and specifications; Capabilities; Popularity with production houses; Volume of orders for the equipment.
- UHD re-awakens camera market. Sheer, Douglas I. // TVB Europe;Nov2013, p13
The article focuses on the findings of the study titled "Studio/Box Cameras World 2013" conducted in summer 2013. According to the study, super 35 sensor-using ultra high definition (UHD) cameras represent 16 percent of all cameras owned, 2/3 inch sensor represent 58 percent of cameras owned by...
- KAZIMIERZ PROSZYNSKI (1875-1945). Orna, Bernard; Orna, Elizabeth // British Kinematography;Jun1956, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p195
The article features the life and works of Kazimierz Proszynski, a Polish inventor who made significant contributions to the advances in cinematography in Great Britain. He is a son of a well known educational writer in Warsaw. He invented the cinematographic apparatus called Pleograf and the...
- 24p production. Birkmaier, Craig // Broadcast Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p130
Focuses on the use of high-definition 24 frames per second progressive camera system for cinematography and film post production. Features of the Panasonic HDC27 Varicam high definition camera; Process involves in cinematography; Effort of Thomson Multimedia Broadcast Solutions in developing...