- HELP FROM WITHIN. Whiteford, Amanda // People Management;4/5/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p78
The article focuses on a meeting held by the South East Essex group of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Essex, England to mark the official launch of a new service for its members entitled, Mentoring for HR Professional Scheme. The meeting was an opportunity to outline the...
- Course of the week... // Personnel Today;4/29/2008, p34
A description of the course Strategies for Recruitment and Selection to be organised by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of London, England, from May12-13, 2008 is presented.
- HR qualifications CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice. // Personnel Today;10/29/2002, p34
Provides information on the Certificate in Personnel Practice study course conducted by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for human resource professionals. Duration of the course; Entry qualifications; Modules; Career opportunities.
- HR qualifications CIPD Professional Development Scheme. // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p36
Focuses on the Professional Development Scheme of Great Britain-based Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development as a human resource qualification. Duration of the scheme; Prerequisites for enrollment in the scheme; Subject areas studied under the scheme; Career opportunities on completion...
- A tool to ensure future capability. // People Management;Dec2011, p58
The article discusses an interactive Internet program for personnel management study introduced on the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development in Great Britain.
- HR qualifications. // Personnel Today;1/7/2003, p26
Presents information about the course Certificate in Recruitment and Selection conducted by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Entry requirements for the course; Modules of the course; Career opportunities from the course.
- Institute news. // People Management;5/14/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p65
Presents news from the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Library and Information Service's closure on May 26, 1998; Details on IPD's Compensation Forum networking meeting; Objective of the development workshop in London on June 24-25, 1998.
- Recruitment practice lacking creative edge. Edward, Angela // People Management;5/1/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p51
Argues that rigid selection criteria in hiring employees can lead recruiters to miss the best candidates. Rising interest in the topic of recruitment; Inquiries to the Institute of Personnel and Development about recruitment trends; Recruiting via the Internet; Rigid selection criteria being a...
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;Oct2011, p56
This section offers news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Developmen (CIPD) in Great Britain as of October 2011, including the scheduled CIPD People Management Awards on October 11, the CIPD Reward Forum's networking meeting to be held on October 18, and the presentation of...