MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale
- Market Post: Yield Hunters Will Buy DFW. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article focuses on a deal related to the 99.1 million U.S. dollars Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) international airport joint revenue refunding bonds that will attract a lot of investors. Topics discussed include more yields on airport credits as compared to general obligation bonds, A-plus ratings...
- N.Y.C. Adds $630M Refunding to Planned Issue. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p32
Reports that New York City has added a 630-million-dollar refunding to its new-money general obligation bond issue scheduled to come to market on February 11, 2005. Total amount of tax-exempt debt and taxable debt that the city will sell; Retail order period for the transaction; Ratings assigned...
- St. Johns County, Fla., Lowered to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33136, p2
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Series 2009A sales tax revenue refunding bonds of Saint Johns County, Florida. The credit rating agency downgraded the long-term rating on the county's preexisting sales tax revenue debt to A-plus from AA-minus. The...
- Two New York Issuers Highlight Abbreviated Holiday Session. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p6
Reports that some New York issuers are highlighting abbreviated holiday session by selling municipal bonds. Water and sewer revenue and refunding from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority; Hospital revenue financing by the New York State Dormitory Authority; Rating agencies'...
- Port Huron, Mich., Lowered to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the ratings of the municipal bonds issued for Port Huron in Michigan to A from A-plus. It mentions that the rating outlook for the municipal bonds is stable which covers the general obligation limited tax...
- Refunding, New Money Push August Volume Higher. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
Municipal bond volume increased for the second month in a row and the seventh out of eight months this year, as both new money issuance and refunding volume rose 20.8% for the month of August.
- Oklahoma Holds Back on This Week's $112M Refunding' Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p40
Reports that Oklahoma has decided to hold back refunding deals due to rising interest rates in the tax-exempt municipal bond market. State's decision to break the Oklahoma Capital Improvement Authority deals into two; General obligation yields; Ratings of the bonds.
- Azusa RDA, Calif., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p2
Presents the ratings on Azusa Redevelopment Agency's Series 2003 a merged project area tax allocation refunding bonds in Azusa, California. Revision of the ratings by Moody's Investors Service; Valuation and revisions of the legal structure; Tax increment revenues.
- Robbinsdale, Minn., Raised to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the ratings of the outstanding general obligation debt of Robbinsdale, Minnesota to AA-plus from AA. It mentions that the rating agency has assigned AA-plus long-term rating to the 2013 general...