- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- Modest Treasury Gains Lead to Slightly Firmer Munis. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on July 21, 2006 in the United States. Tax-exempt bonds benefited from some modest gains in Treasuries bills. Tax-exempt yields are lower by about one or two basis points. There were few people who were complaining in the bond...
- Distracted Market Finishes Week Flat. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. According to the Municipal Market Data, the yield on 30-year tax-exempt bonds decreased by six basis points. Meanwhile, the yield on the 10-year Treasury note decreased by 9 basis points to 4.67%. The following factors...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. bond market statistics including the short-term tax-exempt bond yields, the securities prices and the municipal bond prices.
- Late Summer Lethargy Continues As Municipals Finish Unchanged. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond secondary market in the U.S. Observation that buyers were not aggressive enough in the first part of the session to push bond prices higher; Contribution of the longstanding underperformance of short-dated Treasuries to the weakness in tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32775, p36
Several charts are presented that depicts the market statistics in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market yields, and municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p45
Presents statistics relevant to the U.S. municipal bond market compiled as of April 1, 2004. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.