Tax-Free Yields Up 3 Basis Points for 2d Week
- Tax-Exempts Lose $2.89B, Taxables $16.2B. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p7
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States for the week ending Mary 3, 2004, according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Outflow experienced by tax-exempt and taxable money market funds; Average annualized yield.
- Assets Surge to New High for 4th Week in a Row. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32889, p7
The article reports on the increase of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. for the week ending May 26, 2008. It states that tax-exempt money in the market fund has increased to a new record of $520.9 billion since the last week of April 2008. The average weekly yield likewise dropped 15...
- Tax-Free Average Yield Falls Four Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p6
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average yield by four basis points, according to a report by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Growth of assets in the funds; Increase of taxable fund assets.
- Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p6
Reports on the inflow experienced by the tax-exempt money market funds with increased weekly asset for the reporting period ended April 5, 2004 according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Value of inflow and weekly asset; Average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Percentage of increase of assets in...
- Tax-Exempts, Taxables Both Rise 1 Basis Point. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds' average seven-day yield rose by one basis point during the week ended October 11, 2004, to hit 1.00% on an annualized basis for the first time in nearly two years. Average yield for the funds; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues;...
- Tax-Free Assets Grow to Record $314.47 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p6
Reports on the growth of assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Average Tax-Free Yield Fall for 2d Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p7
Reports on the decline in tax-free money market funds' average yield by five basis points during the week ended Monday to 2.05 percent on an annualized basis in the U.S.
- Tax-Exempt Outflows Reach $2.85 Billion. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32860, p6
The article reports that according to the Money Fund Report, ahead of the April 15, 2008 income tax deadline, tax-exempt money market funds suffered outflows to the tune of $2.85 billion for the week ending April 14 in the U.S. Taxable money market funds, meanwhile lost $38.3 billion for the...
- Tax-Exempts See $10.6 Billion of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p7
The article reports on the $10.62 billion outflows encountered by tax-exempt money market funds starting the second half of 2008. The second consecutive week of declines made the tax-exempt funds to close at $503.03 billion in total assets on June 30, down from the previous week. On the other...