Freddie Mac Names President, Chief Operating Officer
- Fannie, Freddie Differ in Reaction To ARM Growth. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;5/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 92, p23
Focuses on the competition in the mortgage market due to growth in the hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage sector. Reaction of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the shrinking market; Views of Freddie's president, Eugene M. McQuade, on the industry origination mix, adjustable-rate mortgages, and the...
- Merrill Lynch Hires Eugene McQuade. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;2/26/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 38, p24
This article reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. hired Eugene M. McQuade, formerly of Freddie Mac and Bank of America Corp., to run its U.S. banking group. He reports to Robert J. McCann, Merrill's president of global wealth management, and will join the global wealth management executive...
- Freddie's New Chief Takes Awkward Bow. Blackwell, Rob; Shenn, Jody // American Banker;12/9/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 235, p1
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie) may once again have stumbled in trying to put its troubles behind it with the selection of a chief executive who has the government and business experience the company sought but lacks mortgage knowledge and cachet with U.S. Republicans. On the one...
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/19/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p14
A table is presented which ranks several bank presidents according to total assets as of August 2013, including Jamie Dimon of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Eugene M. McQuade of Citibank NA, and John G. Stumpf of Wells Fargo & Co.
- Freddie Mac: Limiting portfolio growth detrimental to housing. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the remarks of President and Chief Operating Officer Eugene McQuade of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) during the Mortgage Bankers Association's 92nd annual Convention and Expo 2005. Efforts of Freddie Mac to respond to the housing problems caused by hurricanes...
- A Succession Solution: Freddie Hires Fleet Alum. Shenn, Jody; Blackwell, Rob // American Banker;8/6/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 151, p1
Focuses on the selection of Eugene McQuade, former executive at Bank of America Corp., as president and chief operating officer at Freddie Mac, the Federal Home Mortgage Corp. How hiring McQuade contributed to the long-term succession plan at the government-sponsored enterprise; McQuade's career...
- Freddie President Wants Risk-Based Rules. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;1/28/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p13
Reports on the statement made by Eugene M. McQuade, president of Freddie Mac about risk-based capital requirements and how they are a key desire for his company in government-sponsored enterprise reform. Assertion that capital requirements should be tied to risk; Introduction of legislation...
- Strong Appetite for GSE Debt Continues with Two-Year Freddie Deal. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p5
Focuses on the increased interest in government-sponsored enterprises debt programs in the United States. Record levels for deals by Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.; Appetite of international investors for shorter-term debt.
- Freddie to Automate Originations. // National Mortgage News;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
Reports that United States-based housing government-sponsored enterprise Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. plans to automate its mortgage originations as of May 21, 2001.