Moody's Cites Erosion in Local Multifamily Sector
- Moody's Upgrades Smith-town, N.Y.'s GO Rating To Aa2. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p2
The article reports on the upgrade of Smithtown, New York's ratings on its $19.2 million of outstanding general obligation parity debt to Aa2 from Aa3, by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The upgrade reflects agency's expectation that despite ongoing softening in the regional residential real...
- Moody's Sees Stable Outlook for Australian Building Societies. // National Mortgage News;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p19
Reveals that Moody's Investors Service issued a report indicating that it considers the credit outlook for the Australian building society sector as stable. Likelihood that a slowing housing market and increasing competition will dampen profit growth; Expected decline in earnings growth;...
- Multifamily Affordable Housing Still Negative, Moody's Says. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p29
Reports on the effect of low interest rates, weak employment growth and overbuilding of rental properties on the multifamily affordable housing according to a report released by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Ratings applied by Moody's to multifamily housing credits; Impact of the...
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. // Distressed Company Alert;11/13/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p9
A corporate profile for Red Bank, New Jersey-based residential real estate firm Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. is presented. The information provided includes the financial performance of the company from 2012-2014 in terms of revenue, net income and earnings per share, its shares outstanding as of...
- Moody's: De Blasio Plan Credit Neutral for Housing Agency. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/14/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34109, p1
The article offers information on a report by credit ratings provider and risk analysis firm Moody's Investors Service which states that New York City mayor Bill de Blasio's 10-year plan to build affordable housing units for New York City is credit neutral. It mentions that Blasio's plan hopes...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.