T-Bill Auction to Raise $1.539B New Cash
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.990%, 4.990% Highs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p2
The article reports that the tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury were higher, as both the three-months and the six-months incurred a 4.990% high rate. The price for the 91s was 98.738639 with a median bid of 4.970%, while the price...
- Treasury to Raise $1B of New Cash With 4-Week Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Announces the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills worth 23 billion dollars. Anticipation that the sale will generate a billion dollars in new cash.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.320% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32997, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $34 billion of four-week treasury bills at a 0.320 percent high yield, a price of 99.975111. The coupon equivalent of the treasury bills was 0.325 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.70. The median yield was 0.200 percent...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.630%, 3.950%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the higher tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Coupon equivalents of the discount bills; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $11B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell $9 billion of four-week discount bills on January 15, 2008. Proceeds of the bills will help repay $11 billion and refund $20 billion of maturing bills. It is noted that the bills to be sold have an issue date of...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $8B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p40
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department that it will pay down eight billion dollars at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund $37 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are treasury bills due September 7 and...
- PUBLIC DEBT OPERATIONS. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2012, p30
The article provides information on the U.S. public debt operations as of June 2012. It notes on Chapter 31 of Title 31 of the U.S. Code allowing the Treasury Department to borrow money by issuing treasury securities and will determine the terms, maturity and interest rate. It presents the...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes To Pay Down $3.605B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $25.605 billion in maturing securities by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on January 25, 2006. The notes are dated January 31, 2006 and due January 31, 2008.