Sallie's Clean Sweep
- Correction. // American Banker;6/23/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 120, p20
Presents a correction to an article on page 1 of the June 22, 2005 issue of "American Banker" regarding a comment made by Citigroup Inc. chief financial officer Sallie Krawcheck.
- Krawcheck Leaving Citi. J. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/29/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article announces that Sallie Krawcheck, chairman and chief executive of Citigroup's global wealth management business and the firm's former chief financial officer, to leave the company.
- BANKRUPTCY LAW DEALS BLOW TO CITIGROUP'S U.S. CARDS. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the 60% decline in the net income of the U.S. Cards division of Citigroup Inc. in the fourth-quarter of 2005 compared with the same period in 2004. The decline can be attributed to the new U.S. bankruptcy law that took effect in October according to U.S. Cards. Citigroup...
- KRAWCHECK'S CHALLENGE. // On Wall Street;Jan2008, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p28
An interview with Sallie Krawcheck, the head of the Global Wealth Management division of Citigroup, is presented. She talks about the unit's past missteps with Smith Barney brokers and what it is doing now to help them, her reaction to speculation of a Smith Barney sale, and her opinion about...
- Wealth Management Shakeup at Citi. Ackermann, Matt // Bank Investment Consultant;Apr2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on move of Citigroup Inc. to reorganize its U.S. wealth management business as part of an effort to cut expenses and increase market assets. Sallie Krawcheck, chief executive officer of Citigroup's American wealth management business, relates that the company is hoping to...
- Changing the Industry's DNA. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Jan2004, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the need to conduct review of conflicts urged by executives in stock exchange firms in the U.S. Review of conflicts done by Phil Purcell, CEO of Morgan Stanley; Decision of Sallie Krawcheck not to pay brokers fee-based accounts; Remarks from former Securities and Exchange Commission...
- Citigroup Revamps Top Research Staff. // American Banker;2/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p20
Reports the naming of William Kennedy as the director of global equity research by Sallie Krawcheck of Citigroup Inc. as of February 2003. Plans by Ms. Krawcheck to alter practices that resulted in a settlement with prosecutors requiring Citi to pay millions in fine.
- STREET STAR. Colvin, Geoffrey // Fortune;5/29/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 10, p57
The article presents an interview with Citigroup chief financial officer Sallie Krawcheck. She discusses her reputation for honesty, gained at Sanford C. Bernstein, and the spate of financial scandals that followed the dot-com bust. She talks about the role of research in investing and working...
- CITI STREAMLINES WEALTH MANAGEMENT. Lodge, Michelle // On Wall Street;Apr2008, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p18
The article provides information on Citigroup's reorganization of its wealth management group into four divisions. Citigroup will reportedly divide its individual investors based on three levels of net worth which are ultra-high-net-worth for assets over $25 million, high-net-worth for assets...