The Fresh Faces In Healthcare M&A
- Happy Times for Announced Global M&A: Translating into the Same Next Year for Completed Deals? // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
Presents a ranking of companies that have completed and pending merger and acquisition deals in 2002. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; J.P. Morgan; Lazard.
- Year-End M&A Rankings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p66
Ranks top financial advisers on global merger and acquisition (M&A) deals, from January 1 to December 31, 2003. Goldman Sachs; Morgan Stanley; Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; J.P. Morgan Chase; Lazard; Lehman Brothers.
- FIRST QUARTER M&A TABLES. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p4
Presents charts on the worldwide rankings of advisors in terms of completed and pending merger & acquisition (M&A) deals for the three-month period ended March 31, 2004. Amount of completed and pending M&A deals posted by Goldman Sachs during the period; Comparison of the amount of dollar...
- EUROPE M&A: TOP DEAL ADVISERS. // Global Finance;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p55
This article presents information on advisers for mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises in Europe.
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p34
Lists top financial advisers on global merger and acquisition transactions from January 1 to March 31, 2002. Goldman Sachs and Co.; Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.; Citigroup Inc.
- Metaldyne Places Forging Operations on the Block. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/7/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the appointment of Goldman Sachs by Metaldyne to assist with the planned divestiture of its forging business as of November 2005. Locations of the company's forging operations; Key competitor of Metaldyne in the forging business; Total income posted by Metaldyne during the second...
- CuraGen Sells Sequencing; Roche Pays Up To $154.9M. Osborne, Randall // BioWorld Today;3/30/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 62, p1
The article reports on the decision of CuraGen Corp. to sell its sequencing subsidiary, 454 Life Sciences to Roche Diagnostics Corp. The purchase will help CuraGen Corp. get one of their cancer drugs into phase III trials by 2008. As of September 30, 2007, CuraGen had about $181. 1 million in...
- Metrovacesa eyes European firms. // EuroProperty;2004, p7
This article reports that Spanish property company Metrovacesa is researching potential corporate acquisitions in France, the Netherlands and Belgium as part of a bid to become a pan-European player. Chairman Joaquin Rivero said Metrovacesa had identified around 20 possible targets, both listed...
- Goldman Raises $42B For Hostile Offer by French Oil Company . WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;8/26/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 164, p3
Reports on Goldman Sachs & Co.'s announcement that its top-tier lending group has raised $42 billion in commitments to finance Elf Aquitaine's reverse hostile bid for Totalfina. Hostile bids launched by Elf Aquitaine and Totalfina against each other; Similarity of Elf Aquitaine's defensive move...