Euro-Issuers Say Non To Listing in U.S
- CSRC pushes ahead with Chinese market reform. Osborne, Simon // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) reform plan of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). Discussion and highlights are given on the insights of CSRC Chairman Xiao Gang on the release of the IPO reform plan by 2014, expansion of scheme called "qualified foreign...
- THE NEW UAE COMMERCIAL COMPANIES LAW: A COMPARATIVE VIEW. // Law Update;5/21/2015, p7
The article compares the new and existing commercial companies law in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Topics discussed include the foreign ownership restrictions under the existing law, sell-down exist options in initial public offerings (IPO), the new law allowing sole-shareholder companies,...
- A Structural View of Value. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p101
Examines the structural factors in the securities industry which influence the valuation of an initial public offering (IPO). Influence of stockbrokers on the valuation of an IPO; Significance of analyst coverage in IPO valuations; Responsibilities of the lead underwriter.
- A Dynamic Valuation Model. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;May2001, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p78
Suggests that modifying traditional fundamental valuation methods can yield a useful measurement tool for initial public offerings (IPO). Components of fundamental analysis; Characteristics of IPO; IPO performance in the optical networking industry in 2000; Projected growth of the optical...
- Report reveals hot public offering market for niche insurance ventures. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/96, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p41
Reports on a study by Conning & Co. which found that public offerings for niche players in the insurance industry in the United States have grown considerably. Finding as a contradiction to the belief that the only trend in the industry is consolidation.
- Insurers as IPO Saviors. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p11
Reports the plan of initial public offering market on a business deal with the insurance industry. Consideration on the balance sheet reengineering in the insurance sector; Name of companies offering pricing; Completion of ratings-driven financing.
- Insurers Prepping to Call Shots In Next Spate of Merger Deals. MOYER, LIZ // American Banker;1/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the planned initial public offerings of some of the biggest insurance companies in the United States. Net value of the planned initial public offerings; Factors driving a consolidation trend between banks and insurance companies.
- Expect More IPOs. Lysiak, Fran Matso // Best's Review;Jan2002, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p30
Reports trends in initial public offerings (IPO) among insurance companies in the United States. Factors considered by companies aiming for demutualizations; Launch of the IPO of Principal Financial Group; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the insurers.
- Bangladesh: Five insurers may get in float shares. // Asia Insurance Review;Sep2010, p22
The article reports that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Bangladesh Insurance Association have allowed five insurers including Bangladesh National Insurance, Desh General Insurance, and Sunflower Life Insurance, to float their shares with their existing paid-up capital.