Martha: Will She Live On?
- Behind Martha: Shades of Gray, Pink. Applebaum, Michael // Brandweek;9/20/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p46
Reports on a press conference given by celebrity Martha Stewart at the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in New York following the prison sentence imposed by a New York courthouse. Message of Stewart during the press conference; Background on the wall in a conference room of Martha Stewart Living...
- GRILLED MARTHA HITS BACK. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;4/5/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the denial made by supporters of convicted celebrity Martha Stewart on the rumored reason for Stewart's effort to get the duration of her home confinement reduced in Westchester County, New York. Assertion on the intention of Stewart to revitalize her company Martha Stewart Living...
- america. Stephen, Andrew // New Statesman;2/16/2004, Vol. 133 Issue 4675, p11
Comments on Martha Stewart and how she personified the American dream. Biographical background; How Stewart, a daughter of Polish immigrants, marketed a gracious lifestyle and made billions; Career details; Success of her company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.; Why Stewart may be facing...
- Tweak failures into winners. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/97 25th Anniversary Special, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the benefits of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia LLC chairwoman Martha Stewart's relationship with her readers. Development of diverse media properties; Result of perseverance in anything worthwhile; Comments by Stewart.
- Martha Stewart to receive Franklin Award. // American Printer;Sep2007, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p12
The article announces that Martha Stewart, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, will receive the 2007 Franklin Award from Printing Industries Alliance.
- A good Web thing: Martha Stewart to launch Web site. Rich, Laura // MediaWeek;09/01/97, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p27
Reports on cooking expert Martha Stewart's plans to launch her own Web site through her company Omnimedia. Use of the site as an information source for Stewart's syndicated television show `Martha Stewart Living' and radio show `Ask Martha'; Inclusion of a commerce section devoted to merchandise...
- `Mistress of my own destiny'. Gremillion, Jeff // MediaWeek;02/10/97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the buy-back effort of Martha Stewart to re-privatize the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Time Inc.'s ownership of less than 20 percent share; Planned merchandising extensions.
- Martha buys Martha Inc. C.L. // Broadcasting & Cable;02/10/97, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p35
Reports on Martha Stewart's acquisition of majority of Time Inc.'s stake in Martha Stewart Living Enterprises Inc. Stake Time is holding after then buyout; Speculations on the friction between Stewart's expansion plans and Time Inc.'s corporate agenda.
- Martha Stewart expanding her empire. Stableford, Joan // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on home decoration and entertaining stylist Martha Stewart's plan to expand the business empire that she began in 1983. Business activity of the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia LLC; Expansion of direct marketing and merchandising program to online catalog shipping; Possible joint...