People . .
- People ... // Educational Marketer;5/19/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p8
Reports that Nashua, New Hampshire-based Delta Education has named Robert Kelley as president of its CPO Science division. Immediate superior; Responsibilities in his assumed post; Career background.
- Building By Targeting Niches, Delta Education Acquires EMC/Paradigm Publishing In $44M Deal. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that the Kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) supplemental publisher Delta Education, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, expects to complete its $44 million acquisition of foreign language and language arts textbook publisher EMC/Paradigm Publishing by the end of February...
- News Brief. // Publishers Weekly;8/29/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 34, p4
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Appointment of Susan Weinberg as publisher of Public Affairs; Selection of author and literary critic David Ulin as editor of the magazine "Los Angeles Times Book Review"; Acquisition of Delta Education by School...
- Me and Miguel. Hildenbrand, Bruce // Bicycling;Feb96, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p34
Reports on Bruce Hildenbrand performances when he accompanied tour host of Miguel Indurain, Andy Hampsten on a two weeks cycling tour in Colorado. INSET: Don't try this at home..
- Delta Education Hires Steven Korte as President, COO; Plans Acquisitions, as it Preps for Growth. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the appointment of Steven Korte as president and chief operating officer of Delta Education in Nashua, New Hampshire. Previous position at Harcourt Supplemental; Comments of Delta Education chairman Gary Facente on Korte's appointment; Highlights of Korte's career in the educational...
- Where the database works best in publishing. Stell, Jennifer F. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/15/99, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p76
Focuses on four executives' views of the role of databases in the publishing industry. Utilization of the database to market ancillary products; Record levels of profitability through database; Way of contacting people and targeting customers; Part of circulation marketing and advertising programs.
- CIRCULATION SALARY SURVEY. Van Dyke, Geoff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p31
Presents the result of a survey on the salaries of employees and executives in the publishing industry. Decrease in average compensation at the circulation manager level by almost eleven percent; Average salary of circulation directors; Presentation of data depicting compensation by region.
- Trading places. // MediaWeek;2/27/95, Vol. 5 Issue 9, MQ p28
Features several executives in the publishing industry. Includes Don Logan; Norman Pearlstine; Diane Oshin; Barbara Paulson; Ellen Levine; Jeannette Chang; Anne S. Fuchs; Kate White; Bonnie Fuller; Diane Silberstein; Dana Cowin; Elizabeth Crow; Alexandra Penney; Sally Koslow; Susan Ungaro;...
- Names to know now in publishing. Alexander, Sue // American Photo;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p90
Presents information on publishing executives who operate in the background of book publishing to create the text we read, describing them as creative, powerful and committed. Companies for who they work; Location of companies; Post held by the executives within the various companies. INSET:...